Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I made a salmon quiche and seeing as I always make too much pastry, I also made some jam tarts. I can report that jam tarts made with Rose's lime marmalade masquerading as jam are very good indeed.

Black eye pea and, erm, something.
^those, plus approx 4" of chopped up chorizo, pointed pepper, normal red pepper, celery, a small carton of cream of chicken soup, and a bit of sweet smoked paprika.

Am cooking mushroom stroganoff and garlic bread. However Mrs Chap appears to have gone missing, so I've had to turn everything off...

Spring roll, Thai Green chicken curry, sticky rice and thai crackers.

All washed down with a shandy.

I need a nap now though.

This evening me and Mrs Volts had:-

2 x Dover Sole in cream with cayenne pepper, mace and parsley with SCRAPPED new potatoes (none of yer in skins potatoes which would be pig swill), sprouting broccoli and 'sparagus

A half decent Chardonnay pour moi and tramp juice (Tennants Extra) for the love of my life - honestly, you can take the girl out of Liverpool . . . . . .

sheothebudworths said:
We had a Maccy D's for lunch so for dinner my son had a packet of noodles and I had a bit of toast with avocado, cheddar and anchovies :hmm:

Cor! I have never had that combo on toast but sounds lush :cool:

We've got an M&S meal deal...they'd run out of loads of stuff so my son chose the chicken breasts with a lemon and parmesan crust, with bacon and cherry tomatoes, chips and key lime tart (I wanted the lemon mousse but a bloke choosing his own pudding took my son's side, even though he was getting the lemon mousse himself :mad: ) and wine for me. :p

Back
Top Bottom