Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I really fancy cheeseburgers tonight, so will get some of those nom mozzarella quarter pounders and dirty cheese slices. We had chips last night so I MIGHT do them again depending on what the fella and our lass think, otherwise it'll be couscous, and a salad :cool:

So far a £1 bag of salad with a little French dressing.
Next on is a cheap pasta and cheese bake from the supermarket. - I actually need the calories today.
Strawberry cheesecake for pudding.

I pulled a bag of some sort of frozen meat out of the freezer last night to defrost. This morning I managed to identify it as about six little lamb chops, so they were cooked up with some tomatoes which were on the point of being too soft to use, onion, garlic, the last of the fresh coriander, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, a lump of feta cheese of dubious age and a tin of butter beans.

It was so rich that I could only eat a little bit, so there's tomorrow's tea sorted out, too. And by jove, I'll be making that again. Fandabbydozy.

bag of salad
veg stirfry, plum sauce, rice noodles
Strawberry Cheesecake.
"serves 2" :oops:
Luckily I just did 20 miles on the bike - half of them with a bit of enthusiasm.

We seem to have accidentally cooked for 6.
: o

Satay chicken stirfry, noodles, steamed mantou bread and spring rolls.

The chicken smells amazing.

Then either strawbs and cream or coconut yoghurt later on. Maybe rum?

Last night I did venison steaks with roast potatoes, asparagus & carrots, steamed buttered cabbage, Yorkshire puddings and gravy.

Tonight is sausage & braised puy lentils.

Scratch that, gonna get pizza instead. Still fucking knackered, gotta go see a man about a dog after work, so home later than planned and cannae be arsed cooking anything

Back
Top Bottom