Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Last night - scrambled eggs on toast.​
Today - crispy chinese pork belly, rice, steamed chinese leaf with oyster sauce :cool: ...pear and almond pudding cake for the kids, wine for me.​

Don't think so. I might turn up with some bisto. That would be funny. No it wouldn't, it would just be odd.
I think it's seafood pasta, so it would be decidedly odd.

roast shoulder of lamb, marinaded in garlic, lemon, olive oil and ras el hanout
cous cous
roast white turnips and aubergine
spicy tomato sauce
broccoli

We're going to try chorizo hash tonight (minus the egg). It had better be as good as you lot say it is! ; )

Baked sea bass and tomatoes with salad and onion bread.

Lovely

5ac0ef3b-16e9-4b15.jpg

Last night I cooked squid, tonight I will cook squid, the night after I will be cooking squid.

Please help me out by making suggestions on my squid thread!

Chip butty with loads of butter, salt n vinegar, and a big mug of strong sweet tea. Oh and a pickled egg for protein.

(sadly no haddock)

Homemade meatballs with tagliatelle and garlic bread. With ice cream for pudding.

As requested by my daughter's boyfriend. :)

Chicken breasts stuffed with philly, breadcrumbs and garlic, roasted veg (probably peppers, cherry toms, carrots, red onion) we'll have new potatoes if I can be arsed to shop or oven chips if not.

Last week's roast pork loin was a big success keeping me going for sarnies for the whole week at work as well as two big roast dinners so I've just done another one. So tonight's tea is some of that with a big tomatoey salad. And it'll be roast pork and mustard sarnies for lunch at work for the week.

Back
Top Bottom