Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

You need to read the thread, girl! All will be explained. Do keep up! :)
(Am I the only person who reads every post on here? :oops:)
I think it's only a couple of pages back but you need to read it to get it

Orang Utan said:
You need to read the thread, girl! All will be explained. Do keep up! :)
(Am I the only person who reads every post on here? :oops:)
I think it's only a couple of pages back but you need to read it to get it

Oh ffs, I was just wondering like :D

Eta: I've found it. How difficult would it have been to say "biddlys chorizo hash" :p

It's worth a read! I'm disappointed that you haven't been keeping up :p
It's biddly's chorizo hash if that's all you want to know. Honestly, people these days. No commitment. No stamina. ;)

I got a lovely leaving present from work today - a box of goodies from Lavender's, my fave shop in Penzance. Crusty bread, three different types of incredibly smelly cheese, two types of salami and no less than three different types of decent coffee. I ate a sizeable chunk of it for tea feeling genuinely grateful. It's my last day tomorrow and they will be rewarded with cake.

Tonight is quite boring - fried steak,mushroom and onion ciabatta sammich - just had that urge

last night was scallop, prawn, fennel,chorizo and beetroot risotto - the stock used was half and half of homemade seafood stock and dry sherry

I had a rummage in the fridge / freezer and cobbled together a random selection of breaded haddock, potato wedges, asparagus and corn on the cob.

Then, look what we had for pudding, Sheo! :D
IMG_1847-1.jpg

I had 'Spoon's food last night so tonight we had saltimbocca with lemon butter sauce, roasties and fresh peas. Just about to have baked rhubarb and gooseberries with icecream *pogged*

last night ended up as Saag Panner patti sandwich at Subway before seeing Magic Mike at the flicks...the food was OK but the film was better..;)

tonight it's mrsfrans puy lentil lasagne & salad.

Something with the prawns that I didn't use yesterday. We ended up at KFC for tea last night.
I think I'll do the prawns in a spicy rice thing with some green beans.

I had a rummage in the fridge / freezer and cobbled together a random selection of breaded haddock, potato wedges, asparagus and corn on the cob.

Then, look what we had for pudding, Sheo! :D
IMG_1847-1.jpg

WAYHEYYYY!!!! :D She looks like she *KNEW* there was a treat coming her way, too! :D :cool: 'Ah, yes! Something ELSE delicious to stick my face into! *rubs hands* :cool: ' hehe!
(She's absolutely beautiful, btw, foamy! :D )

Something with the prawns that I didn't use yesterday. We ended up at KFC for tea last night.
I think I'll do the prawns in a spicy rice thing with some green beans.

We're having something similar :cool: ...my daughter's out with a friend (it's a celebration for her friend getting a great report....my daughter got a fantastic report, too, but all she got out of it was half a white chocolate Kitkat, lol :oops: :D )...so my son and I are on the SEAFOOD :D ...and we're having a fried rice thing, too...with king prawns and mussels, red onion, garlic, ginger, courgette, yellow pepper, peas and egg. Got some katsu sauce left from yesterday too so some of that with it. And a cream doughnut each for pudding. :cool:

I got a lovely leaving present from work today - a box of goodies from Lavender's, my fave shop in Penzance. Crusty bread, three different types of incredibly smelly cheese, two types of salami and no less than three different types of decent coffee. I ate a sizeable chunk of it for tea feeling genuinely grateful. It's my last day tomorrow and they will be rewarded with cake.
Hey mate - did you get that other job then?

We're off out tonight to a gig, so a quick tea of either beanz on toast or pasta n sauce :) Then BEER!

Some sort of chicken, mushroom and cream pasta bake, plus a mushroom one for the littlun, with salad.

I read on the happy thread :):cool: Huge congratulations :cool: Funny how life can change in the blink of an eye innit? :cool:
True. Cuts both ways of course but fortune's certainly been smiling on me lately. :) Looking forward to the next few months - interesting new job, lovely new house, a bit of financial freedom. Good shit all round. :)

Cold poached salmon with cucumber. One of Tesco's dinky creme caramels for pud.
I might just put on a maxi dress and pretend it's the seventies at my house.

Cold poached salmon with cucumber. One of Tesco's dinky creme caramels for pud.
I might just put on a maxi dress and pretend it's the seventies at my house.

:D

Are you going to wash it down with a bottle of Blue Nun?

Tea tonight ended up being a prawn bhuna made with a jar of LG sauce.
Not bad at all and it only took 5 minutes :cool:

Back
Top Bottom