Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

we're having yorkshires too, as pickle adores yorkshire puds :D will be probably having it all for lunch so she can join us :cool: so actually my tea will be cheese on toast probably :shrugs: or maybe some soup - it's far too fucking cold in my kitchen :D

I wanted to have mine for a late lunch but my daughter was meant to be going to a friends at 10 this morning, so I put it in to have it ready for 5 when she'd be back......but she may not be going at all now cos of the snow, so I could've done it for earlier :facepalm: (they're just attempting the drive now :hmm: )....I'm fucking starving already, too! :(

Chicken casserole & mash
Chicken, leek, carrots, shalotts, mushrooms, lardons, parsley, mixed herbs, chicken stock & ale

SAM_1183.jpg

SAM_1184.jpg

SAM_1190.jpg

Antipasto then Heston Blumenthal's recipe for macaroni cheese with some parsley and garlic bread and rocket/avacado salad
served in a hollowed out brie a la Heston?

I'm eating left overs from afternoon tea:
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese sandwiches, egg mayo and cress sandwiches, Lemon victoria sponge cake and Rocky Road.
We also had 3 types of scones; cheese, sultana and orange zest with jam and clotted cream. 2 Types of quiche (made by my sister) and cheese and ham sandwiches. We were celebrating the 1 year anniversary of my mum not dying! :D

served in a hollowed out brie a la Heston?

I'm eating left overs from afternoon tea:
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese sandwiches, egg mayo and cress sandwiches, Lemon victoria sponge cake and Rocky Road.
We also had 3 types of scones; cheese, sultana and orange zest with jam and clotted cream. 2 Types of quiche (made by my sister) and cheese and ham sandwiches. We were celebrating the 1 year anniversary of my mum not dying! :D
Sadly not, just in a gratin dish. It was delicious though :cool::)

A selection of cheese (Extra mature cheddar, Brie, Crumbly Lancashire, Blacksticks Blue) with biscuits, and some cherry tomatoes.

I am fail mother :( no milk to make yorkshires :( I had to promise bees and pickle we'd have them for lunch tomorrow :oops:

I had a cheese, bacon and mushroom omelette last night.

Tonight I shall be mainly eating cereal with a high amount of fibre. Too much indulgence over the weekend!

we had momos, curry & beer last night.

tonight is also curry but this will be a home-made cauliflower, spinach & chickpea curry. well, either that or veggie spag bol.

Back
Top Bottom