Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I think we are having burgers and chips, depends what N brings back from the supermarket when he goes shopping in a bit.
We have buns and I have beef burgers but there are no veggie ones and no chips so he will go on a mission once The Chase has finished.

As the firefighters disconnected our washing machine and we can't find the cap to cap off the outflow on the u bend, it's difficult to do washing up, so we're trying to keep it simple and not too messy!
So cooking for us both together despite our different schedules, not too many pans etc.

Tonight we had Penne in a tomato and chilli and 'herb & garlic cream cheese' sauce.

Spicy chicken and veg stir-fry.
It was a bit meh because I used straight to work noodles that turned up in the cupboard and I don't like them.

Raspberry trifle for pudding.

Spicy chicken and veg stir-fry.
It was a bit meh because I used straight to work noodles that turned up in the cupboard and I don't like them.

Raspberry trifle for pudding.
So much depends on the noodles themselves I find, for that sort of dish... for some reason Italian style pasta seems to be fairly consistent, but there's a big difference in quality between different brands of the various Asian style noodles (whether dried/fresh/vacuum packed).
I don't care enough to make my own noodles mind, but mediocre noodles can really take what would otherwise be a decent meal down to a boring offering.

Back
Top Bottom