Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I've ordered an Indian takeaway but defrosting naan and made an onion salad to have with our own poppadoms.

My son is disgusted and proclaimed 'hoose rice!'

Anyway, I'm having a chicken dupiaza, vegetable rice and a chana masala.

I have some olives left that might be less effort, and a bit of feta and a tomato - operating the toaster seems a bit too much atm!

Earlier I was thinking like a pasta Alfredo with some bacon in it, if I get a sudden burst of energy I will do that.

I have some olives left that might be less effort, and a bit of feta and a tomato - operating the toaster seems a bit too much atm!

Earlier I was thinking like a pasta Alfredo with some bacon in it, if I get a sudden burst of energy I will do that.
Greek salad type thing?

Greek salad type thing?
Yeah, I'll see what I feel like when I next have to get up to go to the loo.
A lot of my dithering is due to the poor wee cat and shifting him off my lap and making sure he settles down on a puppy pad/towel each time I get up from my seat and leave the room, I'm just stressed for sick cat reasons that make cooking seem like too much effort tonight after the pissy towel laundry I did earlier.

I have pitta bread. And cheese. Maybe I'll buy some olives to go with them. Putting bread and things on the grill is a meal. Why faff about?

Back
Top Bottom