Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

The piece of hake in the fridge that needs using by today. Planning to bake mine with cherry tomatoes, white wine and herbs, and have it with spring onion mash. Will fry the kids' bits and do plain mash for her, potato wedges for him :rolleyes: Undecided green vegetable content for all.

Mr K is swimming tonight so can fend for himself :D

It's been an unusual 8 days with the cat being ill, at home by myself with him tonight so don't want to spend too long in the kitchen.
I'm hoping that the hot dog sausages I've just remembered about in the fridge are still good - in which case hot dog sausage and bacon pasta.

I had an egg mayonnaise sarnie late afternoon, so I'm not sure I will want any food.
I did have a supermarket delivery today though and there is plenty in if I do get peckish - will report back if I do cook anything else in a bit!

BBQ! SOs birthday, youngest and I made a firepit for her while she saw her mum this morning and turned out was the one she wanted anyway. Didn't expect it since she already got her tattoo.

Been pub down on the water for a drink, got everyone actually at home on the same day. Firepit is setup and ready, cleaned bbq yesterday, bought premarinaded as effort and secret was harder.

Jumbo flavoured sausages of a few kinds, local burgers, sweet chili chicken, salt and pepper pork. Not a huge effort thing but it's the overall idea I was going for along with what she wanted.

Now all stuffed. Bbq worked great

Back
Top Bottom