Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Amazing steak, truffle mash, tomato and onion salad, grilled veg. Pineapple carpaccio with lime and mint. Treat from my sisters friend for organising the Camino trip. Absolutely lush! Home tomorrow for two nights and then off to the Alentejo for a long weekend in an Airbnb - looking forward to cooking

Currently leaning heavily towards wholewheat penne in a spinach and mascarpone sauce, with parmesan and toasty pine nuts on top. This may change though, as my fickle palate dances randomly through the afternoon.

Vanilla cheesecake with strawbs for afters.

Chinese fakeaway tonight:
Chicken, mushrooms and cashews
Prawns, squid and broccoli
Egg fried rice
Vegetable spring rolls and filo prawns, probably with sweet chilli sauce and hoisin sauce for dipping (from the supermarket, I'm making everything else though!)

Matey is coming for tea. So I am going to make buttermilk and coated air fried oyster mushrooms, have a go at making arancini. Might bread and air fry some feta and halloumi.. along with a beetroot and red cabbage coleslaw, and a green salad with baby tomatoes.Also houmous.
Booja booja caramel and pecan ice cream for afters.
Rose fizz.

Matey is coming for tea. So I am going to make buttermilk and coated air fried oyster mushrooms, have a go at making arancini. Might bread and air fry some feta and halloumi.. along with a beetroot and red cabbage coleslaw, and a green salad with baby tomatoes.Also houmous.
Booja booja caramel and pecan ice cream for afters.
Cor, all of that sounds amazing!

Ta x

😆 actually I realise in my grandiose adhd over extending myself, that it is too much.

So I'm going to do the arancini with mozzarella and feta.
Do airfried coated buttermilk oyster and lions mane.
Plus houmous and salad and coleslaw.
So......😄😆😳

Tea is now definitely coated air fried oyster mushrooms and mozzarella and feta arancini and a really simple salad of spinach, tomatoes, avocado and cucumber.

Currently leaning heavily towards wholewheat penne in a spinach and mascarpone sauce, with parmesan and toasty pine nuts on top. This may change though, as my fickle palate dances randomly through the afternoon.
Nope, this now shunted to tomorrow on account of the vine tomatoes in the fridge over ripening!

We had fried halloumi, couscous flavoured with chopped sundried toms, garlic granules, hot paprika and veg stock, little gem and Romaine, vine tom salad, and black olives.

Back
Top Bottom