Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Daughter and I celebrated some wins today with Deliveroo Poke. I had the Bowl of Champions - with EVERYTHING on it, daughter had the vegetarian version. It was deliciously amazing. Then daughter had two scoops of ice cream - ferrero rocher and banana. Happy day.

No idea what to have for tea tonight. Am fucking knackered again after another long hard week in work, he's away gigging, and I can't be arsed cooking much if at all. I don't even know if I can be arsed going the chippy, I just want someone to take care of me and feed me while I lie on the couch doing fuck all.

Reet, nipped the Co op. Gonna have my first dirty pizza for nearly 2 years. Carbonara bianca woodfired, with an ice cold can of orange San Pellegrino too.

2 of those delish gooey cookies he baked yesterday and an out-of-date Terry's chocolate orange bar from the vending machine in work (free, obv, I have the keys haha).

Yesterday I did a piece of brisket in the slow cooker, but it was too hot to do a full on roast dinner so we had it with jacket potatoes and salad.
I'll use the leftovers tonight in a fried rice thing, with the cabbage and broccoli I didn't use yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom