Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Fry-up ADB/VADB tonight.
For me: Pork sausages, slightly odd shaped dry cured back bacon (nice stuff though!), fried eggs, fried mushrooms, baked beans, fries or chips of some sort, fried bread.
For N: Quorn bangers, fried eggs, fried mushrooms, baked beans, fries or chips, a couple of mini hash browns that are lurking in the freezer, toast.

It didn't happen because it got too late for me to feel like cooking/eating by the time he'd got up and done the washing up from the last few days of me cooking for him, then we had a row.
Oh well.

This is the reason I don't bake very often, the results are just too damn good and I can't stop eating it!
I HAVE to have pudding every day. Every.Single.Day. Probably a consequence of not having pudding very much as a kid, but always wanting it. Since I left school and got a job, I provided something sweet for myself every day, and have done so ever since. I can't imagine not having anything sweet after your savoury :D

Homebaking is all part of my 'avoiding UPFs like the plague' - I can eat beautiful cakes, without the nasty chemicals. But yeh, TEMPTATION!!

I can't decide...
I need to use some mushrooms.
I also have chicken thigh fillets, pork sausages, streaky bacon, peppers, onions, potatoes fresh as well as regular store cupboard options like rice, pasta etc.

The problem really is too many options, I could go pasta or risotto or stew or cacciatore or pie or any of several variety of stir fry.
Struggling to choose.

Back
Top Bottom