Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Well the evening was great fun but unfortunately the pizza on offer was small, expensive for the size, and a bit haphazard (ours ended up a bit burnt) we shared a veggie one but that didn't really constitute tea.
Now we are back home and heating the oven for quorn southern fried burgers for him, and fish finger sarnie for me.

Goats cheese and caramelised onion tarts with parmesan fries. Part of a valentine's day meal deal special (the other components of which which will provide another two meals) and prolly worked out at about £2 :thumbs:

Daughter is having a sleepover so I've made some sushi rice and they can make their own veggie sushi plus edamame and a big pile of salty and sweet snacks to see then through the night. Adults are having focaccia toasties, probably ham, cheese and tomato.

I wanted to get a roast dinner in the pub after the urbs walk, but drink prices are so shocking that kind of wiped out our budget for a day out, so we got some chips and onion rings.

I've gone off food a bit, which is shocking but I still need to cook for the others.
Orange oven dinner of fish fingers, chips and peas (for health). I've got ritz crackers if I fancy them.

Back
Top Bottom