Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Pork and apple sausages and caramelised onions as toad in the hole. There were six sausages so I should have done a 3 egg batter but did a two egg. But the batter was light and crispy so not too bad. Baby greens and sugar snap peas with it, plus vegetable gravy and Dijon mustard. We ate the lot!

IMG_20231116_190317.jpg

I was going to make chilli, but I've gone more or less nocturnal atm - I will still make chilli (meat for me, quorn mince & beans for OH) but it will be at more like breakfast time for some of you, but teatime for us on our current schedule.

Fancying just wholewheat spaghetti tossed in evoo/chilli/garlic with black olives and sun-dried tomatoes. Lathered in parmesan.

Fruitcake and decaff coffee for afters. Then a mint aero, possibly some caramel too cos I am losing weight unintentionally again lately and freezing as a result, so it's essential I counter that :hmm:

Scampi supper, haggis and a pattie. The van's for sale so I only have another four weekends of chip van teas left if he doesn't find a local buyer 😭

That sounds potentially disastrous, I hope someone else local fancies taking on the chip van challenge!

Back
Top Bottom