Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Chinese whole roast duck with pancakes, cucumber, spring onion and hoisin. Nothing else but very many of those delicious pancake parcels and amazing smell of roast duck in the house. Will freeze the leftover duck and make ramen when we're back from holidays (leaving Tuesday :thumbs: )

It was OH's birthday yesterday but he was working last night - so I did us both an early tea fry up ADB style before he left for work yesterday: Sausages (Cumberland for me, Richmond meat free for him), bacon (for me), fried eggs, fried mushrooms, baked beans, new potato wedges, fried bread (for me), toast (for him).

Today we're having his proper birthday meal, I am making us Trinidad style fish and potato rotis. Beer and rum. Will be a late one tonight as I've just got back from getting a few groceries and he's only just woken up.

Tonight it looks like I will be cooking sausage casserole (Lincolnshire for me, Quorn Bangers for OH, tomatoes, onions, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, herbs, might stick the last bit of streaky bacon in mine too) with buttery mash.

Very mediocre sweet potato and five bean chili with rice and a mini naan. Wee tub of honeycomb ice cream after. Might have a coffee in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom