Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Didn't get round to my pork steak last night, so will be having that tonight instead.
Although have to admit it was a toss up between that and keema which I also have a hankering for. I might have that tomorrow.

Noodles with frozen mixed veg, then either a cpl of boiled eggs or a cpl of chicken wings - I can’t have chicken and eggs in the same meal, seems wrong.

Unlike the food, the 4g in the pub I'm staying in shit.

I think I've done some weird photography here. I can eat loads and I'm stuffed.

It just looks proper, especially the meat curry - I don't get to that part of the world very often, but was was the name of the place? Just in case :D

It just looks proper, especially the meat curry - I don't get to that part of the world very often, but was was the name of the place? Just in case :D

Sadly I'm unlikely to as well. Had to do two days in a row here for work and suggested I stay over. It's still cheaper for my boss paying for accommodation and food, then to have me drive home and back in the morning and I'm so glad to save 5 to 6 hours on the M6. Can't belive i didn't think of it a year ago.

Well I enjoyed my pork loin steak, but on opening the pack it seems that Morrison's aren't selling them with a shred of fat on them any more, it's all been trimmed off.
Had to brush in oil, would have preferred if they'd left some fat on the edge of it so I could hold it edge down using tongs in the hot pan to render that.
Maybe I'm being paranoid but I feel a bit food policed (meanwhile they still bulk out their overpriced ready meals with sugar!)

It was a nice meal mind.

I’m having a plain old ham, cheese, tomatoe, iceberg lettuce sandwich :thumbs:

Wrights Food Fayre between T2 and the bus park at Dublin Airport sell this sandwich and it’s prob’ my fav’ transit sandwich ever.

I’m going to try and replicate but might Scooby it up to a triple decker.

Proper cheese & onion Tayto on the side.

I think tonight I'll go with the keema that I fancied last night.
Might also do some rice to go with, or just have it with bread and butter.

Decided to go for a mushroom pilau to go with it, different than the mushroom fried rice I often do but a bit less faff as it doesn't require pre-cooked/leftover rice (which doesn't lend itself well to last minute rice dish decisions.)

Back
Top Bottom