Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Made some facon and cheese loaded skins (forgot to put my srsly over-priced truffle powder in the mix), but have stuck them in the fridge for tmoz night

Last night we had chorizo hash. I’ve made this many many times but I managed to overcook the potatoes until they almost became mash and set fire to my new oven gloves.

Hoping for more success with a Tesco finest chicken something, dauphinois and green beans. There was supposed to be broccoli but it didn’t arrive in the Tesco shop.

Last night was pizza for me and the small, garlic mushrooms and red onion for me with cajun onion rings, cheese and tomatoe for small, and French fries. Himself had Southern fried fish fingers in a wrap with sweet potato fries and lashings of sour cream.

Tonight was spaghetti bolognaise and garlic bread.

Got some Gu ganash pots for pudding, but they can all fuck off if they think they are getting anywhere near those, I am gonna eat both.

Takeaway curry. Currently to be decided but will include peshawari and keema naan.
I've gone off piste and am having a garlic naan!

Otherwise it's Chicken Nagris, Chicken Tikka Masala, Paneer Akbari (for me because cheese and curry, come on!!), Bombay aloo, prawn puree (again for me 'cos I love it), keema and garlic naans and pilau rice.

Oh and poppadoms.

Then cake because we're celebrating the Small One being with us for 6 years and he demanded a takeaway curry and cake!! #goodboy

Chicken pie and runner beans.

Idle question for anyone getting Mindless Chef - what has the veg been like over the summer? They claim to be all local and sustainable but I couldn't see much difference from supermarket veg, Kenyan beans and the like. I'm contemplating going back to them when the garden veg is over, despite the Nestle thing :hmm: because I was eating loads more healthily, less carbs. Probably try Gousto first though.

Back
Top Bottom