Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I hope that I am finally going to get around to doing a curry tonight, been threatening it for ages.

In case anyone is worried that I'm a food snob (which I am not), I mostly only post about my tea when I am engaged with cooking and eating something.

On Saturday night I had a Big Mac, a Cheeseburger, and a Large Fries. I didn't post about it because I mostly have nothing to say about it, I like the occasional burger.

probably nothing as I anticipate an extended lunch

You're a lot like me it seems, you put off having one meal in expectation of the next - I am not sure whether (for me at least) that is healthy. I probably need to be doing more of the "little and often" eating thing.

You're a lot like me it seems, you put off having one meal in expectation of the next - I am not sure whether (for me at least) that is healthy. I probably need to be doing more of the "little and often" eating thing.
As a rule I am trying to only have two meals a day, skipping lunch, to help with weight loss, but that’s gone for a Burton since Saturday as didn’t eat anything from 10am until 8pm last night. So I probably need to eat a bit more for today at least to get some energy back.

As a rule I am trying to only have two meals a day, skipping lunch, to help with weight loss, but that’s gone for a Burton since Saturday as didn’t eat anything from 10am until 8pm last night. So I probably need to eat a bit more for today at least to get some energy back.

I understand completely, try having some healthy snacks, nuts and veggies etc
Then plan a nice meal for later

I naturally only eat once a day, occasionally I will have a small other meal (toast or something) in addition to my main meal - I know this is not great in terms of health

I had some thai fish cakes I made and froze a while back, whacked em in the air fryer came out banging, had them with some French fries and spicy mayo. Small is still poorly so ate a few French fries, 2 bites of a cheese sandwich and then a yogurt and a load of tinned fruit. Himself has lamb and lentil curry with basmati rice.

Small had spaghetti, with fruit and cupcake for pudding, I am having a ham, cheese, salad baguette.

For himself I made a cajun style sausage casserole, lots of onion, garlic, cajun spices, liquid smoke, tinned tomatoes, chicken stock, sausages cut into pieces, black beans, red pepper, rice chuck in pot and leave it the fuck alone till the rice and beans go in at the end. Served with Crusty bread.

Tesco margherita pizza
Oh no I didn't! Look at the fucking state of this! Best Before date was yesterday so it should have been fine, but it had mold all over it! Have fired off a complaint. Had to buy fucking pizza from the local grease shop instead and wait another 40 fucking minutes for it :mad:

Attachments

• 20210921_173819.jpg
    20210921_173819.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210921_173828.jpg
    20210921_173828.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 9
Oh no I didn't! Look at the fucking state of this! Best Before date was yesterday so it should have been fine, but it had mold all over it! Have fired off a complaint. Had to buy fucking pizza from the local grease shop instead and wait another 40 fucking minutes for it :mad:
I have noticed since Brexit that a lot of foods and milk especially has got a very short life.

Back
Top Bottom