Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Just ordered Petingas which are normally small horse mackerel floured and deep fried but they are going to give me a mixture of them and sardines . Think bigger whitebait and eat the whole thing or just bite the fish off . Portion of carrot and tomato rice and a salad . 1/2 litre jug white wine 7 euros 50 cents .

WE HAVE A KETTLE! <3

My son actually leant his head against the doorframe in total despair when I told him it wasn't arriving until later and he would have to keep using the saucepan for a while longer :( :D

I have my NORMAL delivery today, so we should be having a fancy stonebaked boule with some salady bits, cheddar, camembert, cream cheese, hummus, pate and prosciutto and there's some sweet chilli quorn bites, too.
I'm going to make a German cheesecake, too ( which is going to serve as my son's birthday cake) to have with raspberries.

Pub dinner last night - a perfectly cooked rump steak, bernaise sauce, chips and watercress salad, followed by cherry bakewell and yogurt ice-cream.

Tonight we're having pizza and birthday cake (Pattiserie Valerie Black forest gateaux) because it's my boy's birthday too sheothebudworths.
18 :eek:

18!!! A big birthday!!!! <3

My boy will be 22 (on Sunday) which he says is causing him far less angst than turning 21 did. :thumbs: :rolleyes: :D

Back
Top Bottom