Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Last night I did the chicken crown that I had planned to cook Friday night (instead I decided at 6pm to have a quick nap, slept through my alarm and woke up at 4am a bit confused and not really fancying the idea of cooking a meal!)

Had it with Greek roast potatoes and steamed green beans. A glass of retsina. OH had a tuna steak instead of the chicken and a glass of cider.

I have some chicken left over which I am eyeing up for lunch.

Dunno. Mr Looby is decorating and I’m lacking in any energy or motivation so we might order a pizza or something equally junky.

Other half out for the evening. I had plans to go the gym, but feeling all a bit meh so ordered kebab instead (she does't eat them). Was passable, but no where near as good as the place near where I used to work.

IMG_20210725_183830.jpg

Saturday: burger and fries thing via Uber eats

Yesterday: friend made some meatless steak thing with leftover potato salad and mixed salad

Tonight - no idea; I have only eggs in the house, not much in freezer. Ought to be something healthy.

Had a late lunch/early tea (to feed OH before he left for his night shift) of fried eggs and mushrooms on toast.

As I still have some roast chicken left over I will probably have a late tea involving that in a few hours!

I had to google lobster glace. The top result wasn't particularly enlightening:

View attachment 280375

:D

It is this - Essential Cuisine Lobster Glace 600g and it's amazing!
And in actual fact, you use so little (1 tsp in the cream sauce for the two of us) that it'll last ages, so even at that full price I think I would actually buy it again!

Next day we had Southern quorn baguettes
Yesterday was meat free/homemade beefburgers with all the toppings and sauces
Today is feta and onion omelette, warm new potato salad and broc and the rest of the pear crumble and cream

Back
Top Bottom