Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

That sounds nice. Recipe?
I used this one, with blanched broad beans chucked in as they needed using up. It was really good.

I cba yesterday so I'm afraid I crumbled and we have already had our tea thread takeaway (Chinese, as expected) which wasn't due until tomorrow! :oops: :D

So yesterday's dinner for today - poke bowls with sticky rice, soy quorn fillet/crabsticks and prawns, cucumber, carrot, avo, onion, nori, sesame seeds, wasabi and mayo.

Butterscotch Angel Delight with squirty cream for pudding :thumbs:

Decisions have been made! I am going to cook some penne and toss it in a pan with olive oil and lightly cooked garlic, chopped tomatoes (got some big juicy ones on the vine from the £1 a bowl veg stall bloke), mozzarella, basil. May toast some pine nuts too.

Black and green olives on the side, might have a bit of feta too.

I cba yesterday so I'm afraid I crumbled and we have already had our tea thread takeaway (Chinese, as expected) which wasn't due until tomorrow! :oops: :D

So yesterday's dinner for today - poke bowls with sticky rice, soy quorn fillet/crabsticks and prawns, cucumber, carrot, avo, onion, nori, sesame seeds, wasabi and mayo.

Butterscotch Angel Delight with squirty cream for pudding :thumbs:

I will be a day late with my tea thread takeaway. The Nepalese Street food van will be in the village on Saturday night. It'll be worth the wait :thumbs:

Tonight we're having buffalo chicken salad

We finally relented and used the cooker last night as all our Gousto food is going to go off.
Mr Looby made spag bol. Don’t know about tonight, either a burger or something chickeny.
Was looking forward to a weekend of BBQs and pub lunches but I’m fucking isolating so I’m going to eat crisps and haribo in my pants. What a gorgeous sight that will be. 👍

I got a chicken crown off the reduced to clear shelf so am going to roast that (most likely Greek style with potatoes , lemon, garlic, herbs) with some steamed green beans.

I'll have that later, but before OH goes to work we have half a victoria sponge that needs to be eaten - I have some raspberries in the freezer so am going to stick those in the blender (while frozen) then stir that into some clotted cream to turn the victoria sponge into a raspberries and cream victoria sandwich :)

Back
Top Bottom