Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We had a Jamie Oliver spinach and mushroom sourdough pizza last night, with garlic bread and salad.

The base was lovely, the topping was scarce. What there was of it tasted nice but as with loads of vegetarian options, there just wasn't enough of it.

We had a Jamie Oliver spinach and mushroom sourdough pizza last night, with garlic bread and salad.

The base was lovely, the topping was scarce. What there was of it tasted nice but as with loads of vegetarian options, there just wasn't enough of it.
I know what you mean, often it’s like they just give you the amount of veg there would be on a pizza with meat on and don’t add any more in place of the meat

I know what you mean, often it’s like they just give you the amount of veg there would be on a pizza with meat on and don’t add any more in place of the meat
Aye. There's also the 'pub/restaurant serving', which is always wayyy smaller than the meat dishes. We can only assume that being vegetarian means you must be a faddy eater, and therefore wouldn't want or need as big (or bigger) portion :mad::rolleyes:

Sunday night was a lovely curry.
Last night was McDonalds as the whole kitchen is covered in paint and dust from the ceiling.
I can hear Mr Looby cleaning up from today’s DIY carnage so hopefully something from the Gousto box. The options are chicken with rice and broccoli, sticky chilli beef or chicken schnitzel.

Back
Top Bottom