Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We moved to the new house but it has an induction hob which I can't get to work :mad: so we had microwaved Lidl frozen risotto (do not recommend).

Since my son is supporting Denmark and I'm supporting England, we had beer/hot chocolate, mockery and recriminations for afters (still having them).

Baked potatoes with goats cheese log for me and the boy and cheddar for the girl and salad.
Orange clubs and melon for pudding.

RubyToogood - does that mean the op is imminent (assume it's that and not that you're just giving up food!)? Hope it all goes well! X

Biddlybee - I will do my best to remind you re treat food!
Yes, it was this morning. Tonight's tea was rigatoni bolognese, lovingly microwaved by han, who picked me up from hospital. Grapes and sweets for afters.

Yes, it was this morning. Tonight's tea was rigatoni bolognese, lovingly microwaved by han, who picked me up from hospital. Grapes and sweets for afters.
Hope it went well! I assume you're wrapped up for a bit - any idea how long till it's considered fixed?

Hope it went well! I assume you're wrapped up for a bit - any idea how long till it's considered fixed?
Fucking ages, going by the leaflet. But the leaflet maybe assuming you've had the op sooner after the break. It's a bit daunting, but I guess it's a waiting game with a broadly upward trajectory.

So far the ready meals (from Allplants) are pretty tasty.

We / I try and do something "national" themed for the football.

So tonight (being as the others were working , I knocked up a Spanish theme meal from scratch - manchego cheese and Spanish home made patatas bravas spiced up with chorizo , garlic bread and fresh french stick. Rioja.

Went down a storm I have to admit.

Any ideas for Denmark bar bacon ?
If only I'd seen this in time, I would have given you my grandad's recipe for frikadelles :)

Tonight we are having spicy veg stir fry with rice. Omelette with rice for the kids. They will moan, but then they should eat a wider variety of meals shouldn't they! :rolleyes:

Yesterday was quorn swedish style balls in baguettes with mustard, mayo and ketchup and a tomato and onion 'salad' and orange Clubs for pudding.

My daughter is out with a friend today and am not sure when she'll be back and my son's gf is coming over later this evening but before my son, who is out for work drinks, so I am going to stick a big loaf of Tiger bread out for everyone to help themselves to whenever they get in/are hungry!
Garlic and herb cream cheese, cheddar, salami, hummus, tara, avocado and cress to go on it and baby plum tomatoes and some quick pickled cucumber strips to go with.
Posh chocolate pot things for pudding.

He's off to rehearsal, so it's baked spud with tuna mayo for one, with salad.
Didn't have this last night, so am having it tonight instead, cos he's off out to do his 2nd gig in 18 months :D Now with profiteroles for afters.

Last night, I ordered a Thai red king prawn curry with boiled rice. Mega disappointment! It was a curry alright, but there was no fish sauce or lemongrass that I could detect, and definitely no coconut milk, AND they sent fucking egg fried rice with it. Bleurgh.

Not crack chocolate pot things, sheothebudworths ? :hmm:

DIFFERENT crack chocolate pots, soj!

These -

7df0099c-abd9-472d-a513-784b9cd37812.jpeg

dribble

Back
Top Bottom