Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Last night we went to Cafe Rouge (using clubcard vouchers obvs).
I had creamy mushroom starter, a really nice fillet steak with fries and tenderstem broccoli then creme brûlée.
It was all nice enough but it’s really gone downhill. Crappy menu and condiments in sachets. 😄

Tonight is bbq chicken and macaroni cheese from my Gousto box.

I had creamy mushroom starter, a really nice fillet steak with fries and tenderstem broccoli then creme brûlée.
It was all nice enough but it’s really gone downhill. Crappy menu and condiments in sachets. 😄

I didn't realise any of the Cafe Rouges were still open.

I had part 3 of the curry leftovers, part 2 was breakfast this morning.

I didn't realise any of the Cafe Rouges were still open.

I had part 3 of the curry leftovers, part 2 was breakfast this morning.
Yeah I thought they were closing. They seem to have diversified and opened a burger delivery here so I assume all of them.

Yesterday we went to my bezzers to give her cake and hugs cos her lovely mum died last Saturday :(
They did a picnic lunch so we spent the day eating and talking and giggling and doing a 1000 piece jigsaw involving lots of sky :mad: :D <3
Too full to eat when we got back so we had toast and crisps and apples.

Big veg/noodle stir fry today with some sauce my girl made on Friday. A bit of crispy soy pork for the meat eaters, too.
Doubled up on the lemon drizzle we made for bezzer, so probs more of that for pudding and I think there's a few more strawbs that need picking, too.

Used to have a friend who worked for them and she’d give me these 50% off for two diners vouchers . Always thought the food was ok for a chain tbh .

Friday was lamb rump with new potatoes and salad. Yesterday was chicken Caesar salad - I managed to make a pretty decent dressing for it :thumbs:

Today is Paella featuring mussels, prawns and chorizo. I don't really like mussels but I will be a big brave girl and try them again.
Love mussels but if you can get fresh cockles they are good in a rice dish

Back
Top Bottom