Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

It’ll be falafels in tortilla wraps with tomato, cheese, yoghurt dressing and Zhug sauce for lunch. Just like yesterday:

2A02EDF0-5C6D-496F-BB95-977359848D00.jpeg

Tonight we’re getting a takeaway curry for the first time in 6 months to celebrate Mrs SFM’s new job. Feels really extravagant after months living on Universal Credit scraps and a tenner a week food budget.

It’ll be falafels in tortilla wraps with tomato, cheese, yoghurt dressing and Zhug sauce for lunch. Just like yesterday:

View attachment 260344

Tonight we’re getting a takeaway curry for the first time in 6 months to celebrate Mrs SFM’s new job. Feels really extravagant after months living on Universal Credit scraps and a tenner a week food budget.
Congrats to Mrs SFM! Hope you enjoyed it.

I'm going for sweet, sticky, Chinese aubergine in garlic and chilli with beansprouts and noodles again as I liked it so much.

I'm currently going through a jar of kimchi a day and will probably have to make up another batch tomorrow if I want to maintain my habit

Was going to be pie, peas and chips. But just went to Morrisons to top up some basics and there was a lot of bacon on the reduced to clear shelf - picked up some bargain West Country streaky so I feel an Amatriciana coming on. Will do similar with prawns for OH.

Really regretting not getting the large pack of middle bacon as well, that would have been superb for fry ups/FEBs (can't decide whether to get back or streaky? Problem solved). I wouldn't have been able to get through it all in a reasonable amount of time, but it does freeze fine.

Back
Top Bottom