Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Take away night. Pizza from the new place which does really good authentic Italian pizzas for about half the price of Papa John. Mine was a Parmigiana with extra roast peppers.

Burgers and chips. We were supposed to have them last night but after a large amount of leftover curry for lunch, neither of us felt like having dinner.

I was hoping the Tesco delivery would bring interesting food but because I’m cheap and paid for a flexi delivery it’s not coming til after 9. So it’s either pasta and sauce or fajitas with freezer chilli minus the sour cream that’s on the order.
ETA I forgot to put sausages in the freezer for the weekend so we’re having sausage, chips and beans. 👍

Last edited:
Leftovers from Sunday cooked breakfast - sausage, black pudding, egg & mushrooms. Difficult to cater for a cooked breakfast for one given the amount of leftovers

Favas com chourico -which translates as broad beans and chourico but in this case also has bits of belly of pork in it and black pudding. Went round to see a neighbour who has just got out of hospital (non covid) and his wife gave me a dish to take home.

1616705706189.png

Back
Top Bottom