Wild caught smoked salmon
Mushrooms
Cherry toms
Leeks & spring onions
Parsley
Toast

And blood orange marmalade on toast with a cuppa

Blimey!

What’s that wet liquor they’re floating in?

What is this for?
apparently this is how they arrive at the stores for sale on the salad bar - there was speculation that the store had over-ordered or there'd been some mistake which resulted in many times more than they could sell arriving, so the manager stuck them out in the reduced to clear isle instead of just chucking them out. If only farmerbarleymow had gone to morrisons that day!

apparently this is how they arrive at the stores for sale on the salad bar - there was speculation that the store had over-ordered or there'd been some mistake which resulted in many times more than they could sell arriving, so the manager stuck them out in the reduced to clear isle instead of just chucking them out. If only farmerbarleymow had gone to morrisons that day!

Oh that makes sense. I’ve always wondered, in a vague sort of way, how all those eggs get peeled and who does it to provide all the eggs for egg & cress sarnies up and down the land.

I suppose now that fewer people are eating at their desks or in staff rooms, there will be a surfeit of peeled wet eggs sloshing through the system.

OH's last shift before we go into tier 3, so a late meal tonight.

For OH I am doing veggie sausages (Richmond), potato and courgette mash, and the leftover stir fry veg from our last dinner!

I got some half price ham which needed using up so had ham salad sarnies

Veggie sausage roll and the last of the coleslaw. It was going to be sushi takeaway as it's my birthday, but the local sushi place was shut, and actually I'm not that bothered because I've stuffed myself quite a lot recently with more to come. Sushi at the weekend maybe.

Back
Top Bottom