Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I'm having a takeaway tonight. It'll be whatever lamb curry my favourite takeaway has on. They do one lamb and one chicken curry each night and I have never had a bad one yet. You get a curry, a naan, rice and salad for eight quid. Can't tell you how nice it is. The woman in there knows me - she is the pharmacist at my local pharmacy, just helps her Mum and Dad out at weekends in the takeway/restaurant when she's not on call - so she tends to chuck in a small tub of extra chicken or lamb from the tandoor, or some kebab meat.
For the dog, she says. :D

Pop in the oven beef bourguignon that is supposed to be enough for two...the lies! The outrageous lies! So that’ll be beef for one, pizza for the other

OH brought home a veggie burrito and some tortilla chips from work, so he'll reheat that when he gets peckish later - he has an avocado, sour cream, and some home made hot sauce to go with it.

I'll have a Cumberland Pie ready meal from the freezer and depending upon how hungry I feel I might do some or all of mashed swede, carrots, peas, chips to go with it. Gravy of course.

Normal cooking service will resume tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom