Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Foul Mudammas (with various toppings), falafel, Egyptian rice, tomato salad, olives, tahini sauce, pitta bread.

I have some skinless/boneless chicken thighs which I might use to make a chicken kebab style thing for myself, that will mean more falafels left over for OH for another time (can put them in the freezer).

Foul Mudammas (with various toppings), falafel, Egyptian rice, tomato salad, olives, tahini sauce, pitta bread.

I have some skinless/boneless chicken thighs which I might use to make a chicken kebab style thing for myself, that will mean more falafels left over for OH for another time (can put them in the freezer).

Do you have a recipe for the Foul Mudammas? I haven't had them for ages and only ever out and I really fancy them!

I think it's going to be a takeaway here tonight. Probably pizza.

Do you have a recipe for the Foul Mudammas? I haven't had them for ages and only ever out and I really fancy them!

I think it's going to be a takeaway here tonight. Probably pizza.

I'm going to give this one a try tonight, haven't used this recipe before but will report back:

I'm going for the chopped tomatoes & parsley on top but I think I'll also fry some onions until crispy and put those on too. (Although it's been a while since I was in Egypt, I remember having sliced boiled egg as a topping a few times which was nice, but I have enough to do tonight already so will leave that for another time)

I'm going to give this one a try tonight, haven't used this recipe before but will report back:

I'm going for the chopped tomatoes & parsley on top but I think I'll also fry some onions until crispy and put those on too.

:thumbs:

I like your style. Unfortunately my children's eating habits make ordering one takeaway for all four of us too much like hard work :mad:

Some sort of bacon pasta it is.

Bacon pasta is lush, I did myself an amatriciana not long ago and it is a simple yet very satisfying and tasty meal :) A firm favourite of mine for a cheap and easy tea :)

Back
Top Bottom