Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

They were lovely. Trying to give up cheese has become increasingly challenging, the longer I spend in the house :oops:
Not homemade, but these Higgidy ones

We have their cauli cheese quiche to try in the week - had similarly good reviews and was on offer, so worth a go :thumbs:

Home made pizzas last night - ham/goats cheese/peppers/red onion, mozz/olives/pepper/red onion and Fry's 'chicken' strips/cheddar/pepper/red onion.

Baked corned beef hash for me and the boy, possibly a baked bean version for the girl :hmm: or just baked cheesy mash with a fried egg - broccoli, too, obvs.
Pear and plum oaty crumble and ice cream for pudding - our naughty local fox keeps pulling the pears off the tree and then not even eating them :mad: (since they're not actually quite ready to eat, presumably) so this is the third emergency crumble so far :D
Only two left now and they're out of reach so hopefully we'll get to sample two thirds of one each, as is!

i went for a brunch buffet earlier and ate quite a lot so i am stuffed. I have some leftover thai beef fried rice with veggies. I'll probably eat that tonite with some soy sauce. I do have a Burger King hamburger left over from a few days ago, may eat that instead if it still looks ok to eat.

Back
Top Bottom