Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Turned the last of Sunday’s roast chicken into a madras. So some of that with cumin rice and a garlic naan. Plus mango chutney and a couple of ciders.

Didn't have garam masala or ground coriander when I checked me cupboards last night, so made do with a bit of extra cumin and cayenne pepper. Woof! Hot, baby! Very nice though, although we were boffing something chronic all night :D

Tonight is Linda Mc mozzarella cheeseburgers, smoked paprika wedges, iceberg salad, pickled chillis, mayo, garlic mayo, and ketchup.

Wholenut choccy for afters, and then a few sippy Red Leg rums :cool:

Got a big soopermarket meat feast (it is hardly a feast) pizza from the #haggleshelf (99p) which will be pimped up and guzzeled down.

Have a guest for dinner tomorrow :eek: which is very rare for me. Have got chicken thighs already marinading in onions, peppers and homemade jalfrezi sauce. Will make bombay potatoes tomorrow along with onion salad.

Some homemade samosas from Indian neighbour lady, naan bread, mango chutney and raita from the soopermarket today.

They are bringing the wines :thumbs:

We haven’t really got anything worthy of a Friday dinner (beans on toast is not a Friday dinner and we had pasta last night). We either go shopping or we order a takeaway.
I don’t really know what I want beyond vegetables which isn’t helpful.

So, no idea but it will either come from Waitrose or Deliveroo.

Back
Top Bottom