Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Just had something Mrs S☼I invented. Pasta with pinto beans, tomato, peppers, smoky paprika, chilli, onion, garlic, courgette, and some Philadelphia mixed through. Lahverly. Next time she's going to put little bits of bacon in. :cool:

I'm not eating because I don't feel well, but I did BL cheese and onion toasties on granary. He is happy with this.

A chicken casserole made with new potatoes, carrots, green beans and savoy cabbage.

Wow - I managed to fuck this up BIG TIME! It was disgusting, lol! :D

Today is bouillabase again, with john dory, squid, prawns and a bit of spider crab. Hopefully it'll be as delicious as the last one, to make up for yesterday slightly. :mad:

Stuffed field mushrooms, roasted rosemary/garlic spuds, carrots, peas.
Ice cream cake.

Roast chicken, steamed potatoes and veg.

No pudding for me :(
I stopped smoking 4 months ago and I've put on 1 1/2 stone :eek::oops:

Time to cut out the crap and stop drinking during the week I think.

Roast beef, yorkshire pud, roast spuds, onions and carrots, green beans and broccoli. Might make some red wine gravy too. Vanilla and choc cheesecake for pud. Lush!

Spicy sausgage and pasta dish

Photo0689.jpg

Not exactly "lite", but just right with a glass of red for a quiet stay at home snuggle evening before a VERY busy week.

Tonight we're having chicken and mushroom pie, with mash, carrots, fresh peas, french beans, green cabbage, broccoli and peppercorn gravy. Followed by home-made chocolate and choc chip muffins.

...how was the pud? :hmm:

Had a very foody weekend... including lovely steak, a trip to Rules and paella yesterday. Tonight is chicken in pesto creme fraiche and rice.

Last night we had the leftover saag aloo (had to make bucket loads of it cos the freezer went off over the long weekend :mad:) with a masoor dhal and rice. Was very tasty….

Tonight I’m thinking of doing a sweet potato and butterbean casserole with more veg on the side. Not sure yet as the food order gets delivered today so I might just wing it and see what creations I can come up with!

Meatballs in tomato sauce with spaghetti. I suggested to my mum that she add some chilli jam into the sauce and it was lovely :cool:

i made prawn, mushroom and courgettes, in a cream and white wine sauce to go with some pasta. was ok.

...how was the pud? :hmm:

Had a very foody weekend... including lovely steak, a trip to Rules and paella yesterday. Tonight is chicken in pesto creme fraiche and rice.

How was Rules? I've often thought of going but the price puts me off.

Tonight I'm doing veal milanese and spaghetti pomodoro, a favourite.

Back
Top Bottom