Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

has there been a riot yet :hmm:

got a centralist type at work was talking about this
"don't think he was set up "
"no he signed the law that out him in this situation"

started bringing up hunter laptop said alright mate let change the topic :facepalm:

It would be funny if they allowed him to stay on TTwitter while in prison.

'THE FOOD IS VERY, VERY BAD. THIS IS EXTREMELY UNFAIR ON YOUR FAVOURITE PRESIDENT'

THE FOOD IS VERY, VERY BAD AND THE PORTIONS ARE TOO SMALL, I HAD TO PROMISE FUTURE PARDONS TO THREE PEOPLE TO GET EXTRA HAMBURGERS TODAY AND ONE OF THEM WAS A REAL BAD 'HOMBRE' - PROBABLY ALLOWED TO WALK OVER THE BORDER BY THE CORRUPT BIDEN ADMINISTRATION

I always thought a con would be quite a complicated, even careful, process. Who knew you just needed to ask people for ‘donations’ and they'd rush to fill your pockets.

I loved the detail on Sky News. Unless I misheard, this man of the people - reduced to surviving on dollar donations from the poor - has been accompanied to court by his valet.

the FBI it was hunter Biden all the plans are on the laptop along with his dick pictures

odd thing about the maga lot rainbows on a beer can omfg

oggoling picture of someone's son's dick oh yeah

Trump appears to have seriously suggested giving Texas ranchers with land both sides of the border access to fire engines so that their cattle could get over the border wall using the ladders.

"The independent has reached out to Trump's office for a comment". Wibble was the response. :D

Cows can get up steps easily but are crap at getting down again unless tempted by boiled sweets. :)

_9EqQ3D7RL6cyO5Y0aEQHTrOdIsw4k5lALI44gBfz-Y.png

xu3lqjybtxcb1.jpg

After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.
Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.
A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.
Judge clarifies that Trump was actually found guilty of rape.

Short of someone dropping an acme piano on the monster, he'll still probably be the next PotUS.

Frightening.

His fans either don’t believe or don’t care that he raped somebody. Like they don’t believe or don’t care that he tried to overthrow democracy. When the Access Hollywood tapes were leaked in 2016 with him bragging about sexually assaulting women at will, I thought he was toast. How wrong I was. He was more or less right when he said he could shoot somebody on 5th avenue and not lose a fan.

Back
Top Bottom