he talking about running as a 3rd party candidate

please be true :)

Shouldn't that be "3rd position"..?

This got fired in my direction recently:

FlWLz2pWAAEBGP0

The sender does not know! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ax^
According to the House committee's report, Trump wanted to trademark "rigged election" a few days after he lost the election. :D

On November 9, 2020, then-Trump aide Dan Scavino emailed Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, with the request from Trump.

“Hey Jared! POTUS wants to trademark/own rights to below, I don’t know who to see – or ask…I don’t know who to take to,” the email from Scavino reads, according to a transcript of Kushner’s testimony to the committee, which was released by the panel on Friday.

Two phrases were bolded in the email: “Save America PAC!” and “Rigged Election!”

According to the House committee's report, Trump wanted to trademark "rigged election" a few days after he lost the election. :D

On November 9, 2020, then-Trump aide Dan Scavino emailed Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, with the request from Trump.

“Hey Jared! POTUS wants to trademark/own rights to below, I don’t know who to see – or ask…I don’t know who to take to,” the email from Scavino reads, according to a transcript of Kushner’s testimony to the committee, which was released by the panel on Friday.

Two phrases were bolded in the email: “Save America PAC!” and “Rigged Election!”

Tbf he didn't invent election rigging but quite a ballsy admission by him that he had interests in that regard

if it permanently fractures the GOP it will be a sight to see :cool:

Seems to be a GOP internal spat about the speakers vote going on.

1. Republican Kevin McCarthy has failed to win the number of votes needed to be the next Speaker when his party takes control of the House of Representatives
  2. McCarthy, the leading candidate to replace Democrat Nancy Pelosi, has struggled to win the support of a small group on the right of his party
  3. The Californian congressman needed to win a majority vote in the House, the lower chamber of the US Congress, as it convenes for its first session
  4. But a number of Republicans are refusing to back him, despite him making several last-minute concessions
  5. It's the first time in a century that the majority party has failed to elect a Speaker in the opening round of voting
  6. The role of Speaker of the House is one of the most important jobs in US politics

No need to apologize or delete, I'm just making a point to make sure everyone understands how pervasive these myths are.
Fine and good. But the thing is about him saying one thing and then undermining it. It is about his honesty and candour in front of the court, just the fact it reflects badly on him. I doubt anyone here thinks he's blown a potentially credible defence.

In scathing ruling, US district court judge writes, ‘misuse of the courts by Mr Trump and his lawyers undermines the rule of law’

“We are confronted with a lawsuit that should never have been filed, which was completely frivolous, both factually and legally, and which was brought in bad faith for an improper purpose,” Middlebrooks wrote in the 46-page order imposing sanctions of $937,989.39 against Trump and Habba.

Link

In scathing ruling, US district court judge writes, ‘misuse of the courts by Mr Trump and his lawyers undermines the rule of law’

“We are confronted with a lawsuit that should never have been filed, which was completely frivolous, both factually and legally, and which was brought in bad faith for an improper purpose,” Middlebrooks wrote in the 46-page order imposing sanctions of $937,989.39 against Trump and Habba.

Link

"Trump and Habba – as well as her law firm Habba, Madaio and Associates – are jointly liable for the $1m penalty, though the former president indicated to associates that he essentially believed it should be paid by his attorney instead of him, according to sources familiar with the matter."

Something tells me Habba will have to sue Trump for the money. :D

"Trump and Habba – as well as her law firm Habba, Madaio and Associates – are jointly liable for the $1m penalty, though the former president indicated to associates that he essentially believed it should be paid by his attorney instead of him, according to sources familiar with the matter."

Something tells me Habba will have to sue Trump for the money. :D

I'll never understand why anyone would agree to work for Trump. You won't get paid. You'll probably end up with criminal charges or fines. You might lose your law license, as so many have.

The Republicans have been losing their shit all week about Biden and classified documents despite giving Trump a free pass

But, oh no, now they've found classified documents at Pence's house from his time as VP to Trump.

I wonder what they'll say?

I believe there are two schools of thought.

1) Biden and Pence took documents to protect Satanist paedophiles. Trump took documents as part of his lifelong quest to expose Satanist paedophiles. This is all true regardless of what the documents actually were, because what they actually were is a cover-up and fake news.

2) Trump took documents he thought he could sell. Pence took documents that he thought might help his defence. Biden has no memory as to what documents he took and why.

You would have thought that IF anyone was taking "work home" that they would have sorted it out over the w/end and took it all back on the Monday ...

[or taken greater pains to hide things properly !]

Back
Top Bottom