Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

BBC news are reporting that Donald Trump is have his Twitter account reinstalled

Edit its Facebook and not Twitter

Last edited:
BBC news are reporting that Donald Trump is have his Twitter account reinstalled

Edit its Facebook and not Twitter
I'm not sure of the full ins and outs, but I heard that he has a contract with Truth Social which means he can't post anything on other channels until something like 6 hours after it's been on TS.

I'm not sure of the full ins and outs, but I heard that he has a contract with Truth Social which means he can't post anything on other channels until something like 6 hours after it's been on TS.
Sounds complicated. How would he reply to someone on Twitter?

hmm so desperate for any attention he nicking line out of Dutetes election playbook

be banging on a trump death squad and bring in the fucking purge next the prick

hmm so desperate for any attention he nicking line out of Dutetes election playbook

be banging on a trump death squad and bring in the fucking purge next the prick

Or gladiator style battles to the death.

What kind of voter would get their kicks from watching televised executions?

Reactions: Ax^
Specifically, Trump has talked about bringing back death by firing squad, by hanging, and, according to two of the sources, possibly even by guillotine. He has also, sources say, discussed group executions. Trump has floated these ideas while discussing planned campaign rhetoric and policy desires, as well as his disdain for President Biden’s approach to crime.

Guillotine? Sounds a bit too French for Trump's target audience

Specifically, Trump has talked about bringing back death by firing squad, by hanging, and, according to two of the sources, possibly even by guillotine. He has also, sources say, discussed group executions. Trump has floated these ideas while discussing planned campaign rhetoric and policy desires, as well as his disdain for President Biden’s approach to crime.

Given the disproportionate number of black death row inmates, one could hazard a guess at just who might be the target audience.

Well he probably wasnt inspired by this:

Back
Top Bottom