Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Probably won't happen before the committee gets shut down by midterm-victorious repubs, but the thought of that pestilent orange buffoon filling his undercrackers right now about the prospect does give me a small sense of satisfaction.

Last edited:
Trump endorsed the vaccine, and his people were not happy.

boo.jpg

Now they think that Trump needs an intervention to help save his soul, or whatever.

Speaking with Jones, a radio host and conspiracy theorist, on Wednesday, Root praised the former president, saying he considers him a friend, before taking aim at Trump's vaccine comments.

"He needs an intervention from a friend, because he's the greatest president of my lifetime. I love him. I will always love him," Root said of Trump. "He's been right on everything except this issue. He's so horribly wrong on this issue."

Jones was also among those bashing Trump, saying on his show last week: "Hell, we're fighting Bill Gates and Fauci and Biden and the New World Order and Psaki and the Davos Group ... And now we've got Trump on their team!"

Trump's public vaccine support also received support from White House press secretary Jen Psaki, who said the administration was "grateful" for his remarks.

Trump endorsed the vaccine, and his people were not happy.

View attachment 303703

Now they think that Trump needs an intervention to help save his soul, or whatever.

That is an example of "not stupid shit that Trump has said" then isn't it? so wrong thread.

When he was in office, Trump courted and encouraged all kinds of anti-mask, anti-restriction, COVID skeptic loons and he's generally been lukewarm at best about vaccines by not getting vaccinated publicly. etc. - his supporters now feeling betrayed by his pro-vaccine talk might not be something stupid he's done but it's definitely occurring in the context of a pile of stupid Trump shit.

It would be stupid if he looses any of his supporters.

Could you point me to the thread about good things that Trump has done?
Not sure if this thread is what you are looking for ?

No not that one, he isn't president now. I suggest this one, as it encompasses more general alt right ridicule: Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

I dont think we can count "losing supporters" as being stupid, as that would imply "gaining supporters" was always clever, and Trump has generally been pretty amazingly successful at gaining supporters historically... and in fact a lot of genuinely "stupid shit" he said is also what gained him supporters.

Last edited:
When he was in office, Trump courted and encouraged all kinds of anti-mask, anti-restriction, COVID skeptic loons and he's generally been lukewarm at best about vaccines by not getting vaccinated publicly. etc. - his supporters now feeling betrayed by his pro-vaccine talk might not be something stupid he's done but it's definitely occurring in the context of a pile of stupid Trump shit.
In that case everything he ever says would be de facto "stupid" (as it all occurs in that same context).... which would render this thread meaningless.

When do the republican primaries start, I need to pre-order the popcorn.

I think the Iowa Republican caucuses in Feb. 2024 are the first on the presidential election calendar, though there will be many months of campaigning, debating etc. leading up to it.

In 2016, after he narrowly lost the caucuses to Ted Cruz, Trump accused Cruz of fraud and called for a new vote.

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong any [sic] why he got more votes than anticipated. Bad!" Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.

Back
Top Bottom