Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

petterheid (isn't that the one for the real nasties, it certainly used to be)

HMP Grampian, the replacement for Peterhead (built right beside it in the old Admiralty Yards) is a normal category prison/combined YOI, not a special category like the old place. Barlinnie now holds the crown for being where the real hardmen go.

HMP Grampian, the replacement for Peterhead (built right beside it in the old Admiralty Yards) is a normal category prison/combined YOI, not a special category like the old place. Barlinnie now holds the crown for being where the real hardmen go.
Ah, I was thinking of time-travelling him back to the old nick, when the hard labour was still in the scheme of things ...

Will be interesting to see whether Biden will/can reverse it, or make punishments for pollution spills so large as to prevent operation.

I was thinking about that. Couldn’t we just repatriate those already living in Australia and those that wish to remain and turn it into talibanland. For all scared manbabies to live out their right wing control fetishes together. In screaming shouting breaking stuff harmony. They could be at permanent war with themselves and let the rest of us live in peace.
Murdoch still gets to control the press there. They get their own firewalled internet (derpanet). Guns are legal (only place left in the world). Flights are incoming only and can be arranged via an assessment of your social media.

Last edited:
I was thinking about that. Couldn’t we just repatriate those already living in Australia and those that wish to remain and turn it into talibanland. For all scared manbabies to live out their right wing control fetishes together. In screaming shouting breaking stuff harmony. They could be at permanent war with themselves and let the rest of us live in peace.
Murdoch still gets to control the press there. They get their own firewalled internet (derpanet). Guns are legal (only place left in the world). Flights are incoming only and can be arranged via an assessment of your social media.

Does the world need a second Texas?

19950570.jpg

It’s a shame they’ve perma-Twitter-banned him now. That’s literally all I used to go onto twitter to read. Where will I get my daily dose of entertaining uninformed asininity from now?

Back
Top Bottom