Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

You'd hope certain buttons are already kept far beyond his reach, but mebbe time to skooch them another 5ft to the left and add another padlock to the door :hmm:
the buttons were deemed old fashioned and lame and have been replaced with a single end-of-the-world clapper switch.

I don't understand how there can even be anybody undecided on whether or not Trump is a cunt or not.
I went to look at a house with a view to renting it, and got chatting with the landlord. He mentioned America and Trump, and I immediately said something nasty about the tangerine cunt. Turned out he was a Trump supporter, and loved everything he was doing. I should have guessed with him being a landlord. I didn't get the house.

I went to look at a house with a view to renting it, and got chatting with the landlord. He mentioned America and Trump, and I immediately said something nasty about the tangerine cunt. Turned out he was a Trump supporter, and loved everything he was doing. I should have guessed with him being a landlord. I didn't get the house.

You in the uk? I think a lot of ukip types like Trump.

You in the uk? I think a lot of ukip types like Trump.
Ireland. I thought it was a safe bet to assume everybody hated Trump but apparently not.
I dropped a similar bollock playing an online game last week. I was in a team, and the team leader reminded everyone to go out and vote. Again, I mentioned 'that ridiculous tangerine man-child', and everything went quiet for about a minute, then one lad started shouting about how great Trump is, how he keeps America safe, then another said I had no right to comment because I'm not American, then another, then another. I got it from all sides.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people.

Ireland. I thought it was a safe bet to assume everybody hated Trump but apparently not.
I dropped a similar bollock playing an online game last week. I was in a team, and the team leader reminded everyone to go out and vote. Again, I mentioned 'that ridiculous tangerine man-child', and everything went quiet for about a minute, then one lad started shouting about how great Trump is, how he keeps America safe, then another said I had no right to comment because I'm not American, then another, then another. I got it from all sides.
Never underestimate the stupidity of people.

What online game were ye playing?

😁

Kidding.

Not only that, he's basically saying Covid is nothing and get on with your life. Exactly as predicted he's going to make it out ot be a big old hoax no worse than flu and thousands of people are gong to die just so he can get re-elected.

don't worry about it as long as you have 12 doctors and every drug know to man at your disposal

TBF they got a full medical facilities at the White House he just shat his pants and cried like a bitch to get in to military hospital

Back
Top Bottom