Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Well in other news at least Melania gets to try out her Halloween costume early

63fc942f9f3d427868a53e2af5cf67cd.jpg

There's been a couple of tweets today - but most of his tweets were already written by other White House employees - he might end up tweeting after he's dead, like Herman Cain.

Not on his personal account - unless he was personally dictating them to whoever typed them up.

Not on his personal account - unless he was personally dictating them to whoever typed them up.

White House communications director Dan Scavino and a few other people post on Trump's personal account - apparently there's an art to detecting which tweets are really written by Trump.

There's been a couple of tweets today - but most of his tweets were already written by other White House employees - he might end up tweeting after he's dead, like Herman Cain.

Yeah I thought there were claims some of his tweets were dictated to white house interns? No idea whether that's true, it seemed a bit unlikely to me.

Looks like the two photos of Trump “Working” in two different locations with and without jacket were taken just ten minutes apart. They’re not very good at this are they?

Looks like the two photos of Trump “Working” in two different locations with and without jacket were taken just ten minutes apart. They’re not very good at this are they?

There's also some doubt about the venue - people on Twitter suggesting that neither of those rooms look like anything in official photos of the Bethesda presidential suite, and that the first photo looks a lot like the White House situation room.

Then there's the question of just how keen medics would be to have a live Covid case, unmasked, breathing all over papers, photographer, etc.

There's enough about it to prompt a distinct whiff of rat.

Trumps Dr has the same problem has all his other spokespeople, there is always the danger you'll say something that will set him off and result in a barrage of belittling tweets about you.
Unless he is fully recovered, dead or on a ventilator then I think all statements about his progress are going to be vague.
Mrs Q offered the opinion that Trumps personal physician was suspiciously good looking and well groomed for a doctor and was probably an actor.

Back
Top Bottom