Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Yep. I’m imagining something like him telling his supporters to boycott the election but even then I suppose the system will roll on in some form without him.

Trying to organise a boycott and therefore handing Biden a landslide victory would be unbridled stupidity. So I wouldn't put it past him trying something like that in the hope his conservative supporters rise up and protest.

Conway's 15 year old daughter is angry that her mum has exposed her to possible infection and has taken her to task on TikTok for lying to her by denying she tested positive. She also had a go at Trump, saying "idont listen to our fucking idiot president piece of shit. protect yourselves and those around you." :D

Yep. I’m imagining something like him telling his supporters to boycott the election but even then I suppose the system will roll on in some form without him.
It will, the Dems will win a landslide, and the SCOTUS - conservative judges or not - will tell him it's his tough shit, if he called for a boycott

Chris Christie

If Dr Sean Conley is right, this just beggars belief.

If Dr Sean Conley was indeed correct when he said Trump had been diagnosed with Covid-19 sometime on Wednesday, the president (or people around him) knew he had the virus when:

• He flew to Minnesota and attended an event in Minneapolis on Wednesday evening.
  • He flew back to Washington DC that night with staff on Air Force One
  • He left the White House at 1.15pm on Thursday to go to his golf club where he addressed donors outdoors, and met with other donors at an indoor roundtable. The father of one of those father died of Covid-19 in spring.

If he was in great spirits and doing well, you'd think he would be tweeting all the time. I suspect we're being fed a load of shit and he's not at all well.
The docs were quite specific about him being reasonably well and seemed to suggest he's better than he was a day or two back. Having said that, the lack of twitter dribble is very odd. Maybe he's just shitting it.

Back
Top Bottom