Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

The skimmed funds hint more at plugging gaps of liquidity. News doesn't pay as well as entertainment. Apprentice racked in double what Sean Hannity earns as well as symbiotic benefit for his other projects, that you don't get telling the world how it is on cable news. Obama's book grossed him US$20mil and he didn't have a ghost to pay. He'd get a big check for a Frost/Nixon but I don't see him getting much on the after dinner (not sure he'd want to unless they host in McDonald's). That's me thinking like he won't get reinaugarated, else clearing deck on DoD IG then scope for pas du problem with regards funds but a full on clusterfuck with regards Hill scrutiny and accountability for the next 4 years

I'm not going to declare him dead until I see the body on the cart on the way to the cemetery.

The tango buffoon kept up with his reputation for manners.
According to CBS News, he cut in on Joe Biden over 70 times in the "debate" last night as he showed off his social media / twitter persona (bomastic, hectoring, rumour-mongering).

I felt sorry for the guy - Chris Wallace - attempting to moderate that "debate" ...

The arrest came this morning, after the debate.

A member of the far-right hate group, the Proud Boys, who pointed a gun at protestors in Portland last month, has been arrested on multiple charges of assault, illegal use of weapons, and pointing a firearm at people, according to Oregon Public Broadcasting.

Alan James Swinney, 50, was allegedly part of a group of far-right protestors who used weapons to attack counter-protestors at a demonstration on August 22.

Police say that there was no police intervention due to staffing shortages on the day of the protest. Videos and photographs showed Swinney pointing a revolver gun at a crowd.

His arrest came a day after President Trump declined to condemn white supremacists during the first election debate, instead telling the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by.”

Gsv and I reckon the 'stand back stand by' comment on Proud Boys was actually just a moronic malapropism on Trump's part when he meant to say something like 'they need to back off' (not that he believes that, but because he thought that'd be the right thing to say in that moment). But the fact it's been taken by all sides as a command for them speaks volumes

Gsv and I reckon the 'stand back stand by' comment on Proud Boys was actually just a moronic malapropism on Trump's part when he meant to say something like 'they need to back off' (not that he believes that, but because he thought that'd be the right thing to say in that moment). But the fact it's been taken by all sides as a command for them speaks volumes

I reckon you’re right - ‘stand back stand by’ is otherwise too good a rhetorical device to have been said by him deliberately - he doesn’t generally go for concise and well-crafted phrasing.

Could be, afterwards he said he didn't know who they were but that they should 'stand down' and let law enforcement do its work. Half-arsed correction though that won't dissuade any of them.

Insofar as knowledge of the Proud Boys existence has permeated the Trump-O-Sphere (the massive wall of ego and narcissism that surrounds the shrivelled peanut in the middle of his head), he doesn't really know much or care about them or what they believe either. but they support him so they must be great guys, indeed the very best of great guys. It is no wonder he goes through staffers so fast, even the most unprincipled of individuals must find dealing with him to be exhausting.

Back
Top Bottom