Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

I obviously have different standards for marking success...

The columnist is probably right, in his main point that he simply completely insaulate from what the American p=ublic actually think.
Shit, one way and another, America is in for a really ugly November:(

this needs a "what the fuck is the idiot going on about" react emoji

There was a really good program on the the ebb and surge of pandemics. This one seems to be behaving typically.

What he dd was ;look at graph probably a couple of days ago and yay were we made it past the second wave....just as the 3rd started its surge

The man makes me sick :(

President Donald Trump has exhibited an obsession with the notion that certain people have superior genes for a long time.
  • Trump on Friday told a crowd of nearly all white supporters that they have "good genes" and referenced the "racehorse theory."

• "You have good genes. You know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota," Trump said.

• Minnesota is a predominantly white state where many people are of Scandinavian descent.

• Trump has previously suggested he has superior genes and boasted about his "German blood."

Perhaps this should go to a "What stupid shit will Trump do tomorrow" thread

The moment the president of the US declares a national emergency, powers obscured to the public become available to them – a series of far-reaching authoritarian measures that legal analysts fear could justify mass arrests and federal troops patrolling American streets.

If invoked, so-called “secret powers” could supersede constitutional protections and set an authoritative precedent that legal scholars and analysts fear would effectively erase American democracy.

Last edited:
Trump already knows about his secret powers - he was bragging about them in March like a 10-year-old trying to impress his classmates.

When President Trump declared emergencies on March 13 under both the Stafford Act and the National Emergencies Act, he boasted, “I have the right to do a lot of things that people don’t even know about.”

... Some of the most potent emergency powers at his disposal are likely ones we can’t know about, because they are not contained in any publicly available laws. Instead, they are set forth in classified documents known as “presidential emergency action documents.”

120005277_3313814888701939_5795245899450870099_o.jpg

He's managed to totally desensitise me. I clicked the following link on the BBC website:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in response at US Supreme Court steps

Only when I saw the flag draped coffin did I realise the headline said "repose" not "response". He's obviously convinced me subconsciously that they all lie and that Bader Ginsburg had lied about dying and and then fibbed again when challenged by journalists about her apparent resurrection.

Openly stating to camera yesterday that he will not agree to a peaceful transfer of power because he doesn’t see the election as legitimate- is that him being stupid and saying the quiet part out loud again or is he testing all the republican representatives to see if they are all up for a coup or if any will resign.

Openly stating to camera yesterday that he will not agree to a peaceful transfer of power because he doesn’t see the election as legitimate- is that him being stupid and saying the quiet part out loud again or is he testing all the republican representatives to see if they are all up for a coup or if any will resign.
Why do there seem to be no 2nd Amendment gun nutjobs on the left? Isn't their whole thing about being able to rise up and overthrow a tyrannical government?

Back
Top Bottom