Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

There’s a police station inside the cnn building there apparently which is admittedly weird.

So they do, which now makes sense as to why the building was being attacked.

Not sure it's that weird, it just seems to be a massive building with loads of tenants.

The CNN Center also houses an Omni Hotel and features a large atrium food court frequented by local business employees, tourists, attendees at State Farm Arena and Mercedes-Benz Stadium events, and conference attendees from the nearby Georgia World Congress Center.

List of tenants[edit]

Don Jr. will love this, the mighty hunter he is.
The Trump administration is finalizing rules that will allow hunters in Alaska’s national preserves to shoot bears and wolves, and their cubs and pups, while they are in their dens.

This is where the second amendment comes in, with the right to arm bears.

Don Jr. will love this, the mighty hunter he is.
The Trump administration is finalizing rules that will allow hunters in Alaska’s national preserves to shoot bears and wolves, and their cubs and pups, while they are in their dens.

The US government is being run by literal Captain Planet villains. You can't even be a Great White Hunter under those rules, at least not for long before all the game is wiped out because you kept shooting the offspring.

In fact I don't think it's about hunting at all. It looks to me like they basically want their worst chuds to do the dirty work of wiping out the local charismatic megafauna, so that further environmental despoilment is an easier sell more generally. That might be verging onto tinfoil territory, but I'm at a loss to explain it otherwise.

The US government is being run by literal Captain Planet villains. You can't even be a Great White Hunter under those rules, at least not for long before all the game is wiped out because you kept shooting the offspring.

In fact I don't think it's about hunting at all. It looks to me like they basically want their worst chuds to do the dirty work of wiping out the local charismatic megafauna, so that further environmental despoilment is an easier sell more generally. That might be verging onto tinfoil territory, but I'm at a loss to explain it otherwise.

Repealing more of Obama's regulations is enough I think.

Last edited:
Tremendious leadership. All the best people hide in bunkers.
was just about to post this, so , is this what makes america great again ?

Trump hides in a bunker, Johnson hides in a fridge. :facepalm:

'Mr President, don't go hide': China goads US over George Floyd protests

Chinese officials and state media have seized on news of the protests sweeping the US, comparing the widespread unrest to the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong and accusing Washington of hypocrisy. After days of chaotic scenes in the US, on Sunday China’s foreign ministry spokeswoman, Hua Chunying posted to her American counterpart criticising China’s crackdown on Hong Kong.

E0rsDKT.jpg

Beijing has repeatedly blamed “foreign forces”, including the US for inciting and driving the Hong Kong protests. On Sunday, Hu said Hong Kong protesters were “obviously” behind the American demonstrations. “I highly suspect that Hong Kong rioters have infiltrated American states,” he wrote, earning him accusations of peddling conspiracy theories.

In a series of tweets and editorials over the weekend, Hu and his paper accused the US of hypocrisy. “Mr President, don’t go hide behind the secret service,” said Hu. “Go to talk to the demonstrators seriously. Negotiate with them, just like you urged Beijing to talk to Hong Kong rioters.”

In another tweet he said both protests defied the law, subverted order, and were destructive, but that Hong Kong’s were seen as justified by the US, while those in the US were unjust.

He said Chinese people believed the US unrest was retribution for US government support for Hong Kong. “The Chinese government has not shown any support for the riots in the US. I hope that Americans notice Beijing’s restraint.”

The Twitter account of the Global Times has also published clips from the US protests, including one of a police vehicle ramming into protesters in New York city. The caption read: “Peacekeepers or mass murderers?”
'Mr President, don't go hide': China goads US over George Floyd protests

It is almost like Trump is some back street drug dealer with this drug.

The White House said in a joint statement with the Brazilian government that the doses of hydroxychloroquine will be used as preventative treatment for nurses, doctors and health-care professionals. Brazilian civilians who contract the virus will also be permitted to use the drug.

The U.S. and Brazil will also launch a joint research effort, including randomized controlled clinical trials, to test hydroxychloroquine's use as a preventive measure and early treatment of COVID-19.

From the comments section -> 'Maybe the ventilators were a premium with purchase of doses. "Buy 10,000 doses, get a ventilator FREE!" '

From the comments section -> 'Maybe the ventilators were a premium with purchase of doses. "Buy 10,000 doses, get a ventilator FREE!" '
I thought it was proven that hydroxychloroquine was all but useless against COVID-19.

Surely Bolsanaro won't accept the free drugs and ventilators from emperor trump.

Isn't Bolsanaro adamant that Coronavirus is:
  • a hoax
  • only affects the weak
  • is a blessing from god to annihilate the Favelas
  • etc...

Surely Bolsanaro won't accept the free drugs and ventilators from emperor trump.

Isn't Bolsanaro adamant that Coronavirus is:
  • a hoax
  • only affects the weak
  • is a blessing from god to annihilate the Favelas
  • etc...

Bolsanaro sounds like Trump's version of the virus....

yip

Who says to stop using it, and Trump pulls out of Who.

coincidence?????

after all, trump knows more that the professionals. He has the science gene from his uncle, and that makes him an expert.
I bet the daft cunt is sitting on a stockpile of the stuff. Wouldn't surprise me if he'd bought up every bit in America when he thought it was a possible cure, and now he's trying to offload it.

Trump has the answer!

All that's needed is a "crackdown".

“Most of you are weak,” Trump said. “You have to arrest people.”

Back
Top Bottom