Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Far right Marty and sleepy Joe trying to trigger the liberals. Yay. So easy to condemn the Dems, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. However, this thread is about the corruption, nepotism, racism and sheer balls to the wall madness of the current PotUS.

Not one word condemning him. Why is this, I wonder?

Far right Marty and sleepy Joe trying to trigger the liberals. Yay. So easy to condemn the Dems, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. However, this thread is about the corruption, nepotism, racism and sheer balls to the wall madness of the current PotUS.

Not one word condemning him. Why is this, I wonder?
Because they wuv him? He's not a naughty boy; he is their Messiah :D

Because they wuv him? He's not a naughty boy; he is their Messiah :D

Gawd only knows. I get that their shtick is that it's not the fault of those who voted for Trump, it's the fault of those who didn't.

That's been put forward a number of times and maybe it's true, maybe not.

But given the thread topic, it's very telling that those who dismiss it just cannot... bring themselves... to comment on the man himself.

Meanwhile, some light relief from the man who brought you covfefe, Prince of Whales and hamberder

1582204323044.png

Gawd only knows. I get that their shtick is that it's not the fault of those who voted for Trump, it's the fault of those who didn't.

But given the thread topic, it's very telling that those who dismiss it just cannot... bring themselves... to comment on the man himself.

Meanwhile, some light relief from the man who brought you covfefe, Prince of Whales and hamberder

View attachment 199182
Hubris: 98%
Entitlement: 104%
Self-awareness: -39%

View attachment 199182

LOL ... Mr. Hamberder J. Covfefe commenting on someone else's spelling.

SMH

An
LOL ... Mr. Hamberder J. Covfefe commenting on someone else's spelling.

SMH

In fairness, we're all guilty of grammar errors and spelling mistakes, but it's the sheer trollery of the man that rankles...

Meanwhile, on a more serious rally rant (done as if joking but we know it's designed to stoke up bigotry)

“The winner is a movie from South Korea, what the hell was that all about?” Trump asked. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade and on top of it, they give them the best movie of the year.”

“Was it good? I don’t know. I’m looking for, like – can we get like Gone With The Wind back, please?” Trump said, to loud cheers.

Trump jabs at Parasite's Oscar win because film is 'from South Korea'

An

In fairness, we're all guilty of grammar errors and spelling mistakes, but it's the sheer trollery of the man that rankles...

Meanwhile, on a more serious rally rant (done as if joking but we know it's designed to stoke up bigotry)

“The winner is a movie from South Korea, what the hell was that all about?” Trump asked. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade and on top of it, they give them the best movie of the year.”

“Was it good? I don’t know. I’m looking for, like – can we get like Gone With The Wind back, please?” Trump said, to loud cheers.

Trump jabs at Parasite's Oscar win because film is 'from South Korea'

Donald Trump - America's racist uncle.

Hate to break it to you, but it’s most likely that Trump purposely make obvious spelling mistakes to troll the subject of his tweets and the liberal enclave that is Twitter for retweets.

Well done for playing.

:facepalm:

So covfefe was deliberate? Mr Trump's self proclaimed genius knows no bounds.

Well, if the opposite is correct, then he’s not doing too badly as an illiterate idiot as his approval rating is currently at 46% which is only one point away from hitting the target of likely to be re-elected.

Imagine boasting about less than half the country approving of you

He's the only president whose approval ratings have never cracked 50%, but he still brags about them. But polls from the same pollsters suggesting he will lose in November are, of course. "fake news."

Well, if the opposite is correct, then he’s not doing too badly as an illiterate idiot as his approval rating is currently at 46% which is only one point away from hitting the target of likely to be re-elected.
That's probably because the illiterate idiot is supported by a lot of ignorant and illiterate idiots who get effectively brainwashed by the news media.

That's probably because the illiterate idiot is supported by a lot of ignorant and illiterate idiots who get effectively brainwashed by the news media.

The news media are back to recycling the whole Russia conspiracy now:

The news media are back to recycling the whole Russia conspiracy now:

more likely they are having a go at getting their lap poodle re-elected, so not, strictly, rehashing old news.

Hate to break it to you, but it’s most likely that Trump purposely make obvious spelling mistakes to troll the subject of his tweets and the liberal enclave that is Twitter for retweets.

Well done for playing.

:facepalm:
"Trump doesn't make mistakes. Anything he does is deliberate and calculated." :hmm:

A bit like the redneck who shoots at his barn, and only then draws chalk circle targets round the bullet holes...

Back
Top Bottom