Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Trump just pardoned a gaggle of people convicted of various corruption offenses - including, weirdly, Rod Blagojevich, the former Democratic governor of Illinois - apparently Trump has a soft spot for him because he appeared on Celebrity Apprentice.

Reactions: tim
That sign is a pisstake, put up by a New Jersey man who's been warned by the police about his anti-Trump signs - I think even Trump's most fanatical supporters don't see him as superior to God, just as a godlike being who has been elevated by power by God and is doing God's will.

You don't tend to see similar beliefs among Democrats, even though their leading candidate is a Jewish former carpenter who spends a lot of time preaching about sharing, compassion etc.

Or it could just be that Trump plays well to the kind of people who have the critical faculties of a rock.
Smart enough to see phonies like you coming a mile off though. You think your clever but the 'kind of people' you clearly despise can see right through you and what's more despise you right back. Brexit,Trump, Boris, and social democracy tanking across Europe might have offered bit of a clue. But along with 99% on this thread you still don't get it do you?

Smart enough to see phonies like you coming a mile off though. You think your clever but the 'kind of people' you clearly despise can see right through you and what's more despise you right back. Brexit,Trump, Boris, and social democracy tanking across Europe might have offered bit of a clue. But along with 99% on this thread you still don't get it do you?
"Phonies"? So, since you appear to be able to read my mind, what am I actually, and precisely what is it you think I'm pretending to be?

Or is just not agreeing unquestioningly with you enough to earn the "phoney" label?

Any clown can pick a winner after the race is run. Everyone can be wise after the event. But your side has repeatedly shown itself incapable of doing that.
You're sounding a lot like someone who brought a squeaky rubber duck to a knife fight. Hopelessly outgunned, and faintly idiotic...

"Phonies"? So, since you appear to be able to read my mind, what am I actually, and precisely what is it you think I'm pretending to be?

Or is just not agreeing unquestioningly with you enough to earn the "phoney" label?

Its the other way round. Anyone who doesn't agree unquestioningly with the liberal lefty diktats is either 'Hitler, literally' or a malleable rube. Hence Brexit, Trump, Johnson, and in all probability Trump 2.0. All your own work. Well done.

Its the other way round. Anyone who doesn't agree unquestioningly with the liberal lefty diktats is either 'Hitler, literally' or a malleable rube. Hence Brexit, Trump, Johnson, and in all probability Trump 2.0. All your own work. Well done.
I think you're inventing things to rail against here. Which doesn't, I must admit, come as a total surprise.

Outgunned? You are too cowardly to even put your name to what would be called a political argument in the entire thread!
I'm not interested in political arguments; I'm interested in the people behind them, although I'll confess to stretching the definition of "people" somewhat to include whatever's writing your poats.

Any clown can pick a winner after the race is run. Everyone can be wise after the event. But your side has repeatedly shown itself incapable of doing that.

Lol.... my side? WOW your stupid..... oh sorry, that is elitist ?!?!?

icecreamdude.jpg

should change the thread title to what stupid shit Marty1 and Joe Reilly have posted today, but we can not do this because there are forum regulations in place to protect vulnerable members :(

Last edited:

Ah yes!!!

The idea that everyone fits into a little box, and the box defines their beliefs.

Hate to break it to ya hon, there are no little boxes.
People tend to be more of a venn diagram. A bit of this and a bit of that.

What it must be to live in such a binary world! :D

Back
Top Bottom