Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are U Wearing 2-day?

Minor Threat T-shirt, black jeans with chain, Doc Martens, leather jacket, black and white woolly hat, dog collar, black and blue sweatband, black eyeliner and purple nail varnish.

Murderdolls T-shirt, black jeans with chain, Converse trainers, black hoodie, black and white woolly hat, black and blue sweatband, bat necklace, black eyeliner and purple nail varnish.

Black and white checked jumper, black jeans and studded belt, Doc Martens, skull and crossbones necklace, black eyeliner, lipstick and nail varnish, black jacket, black and white woolly hat.

Black and red stripy jumper, black jeans with chain, black boots, star necklace, black eyeliner, purple lipstick and nail varnish, pinstripe jacket, black and white woolly hat.

Fleece, shirt, trousers and shoes, because I had to go to the dentist.

Normally (or what passes for it these days) sweatshirt and jogging bottoms with slippers. :(

Today I have been wearing all the patterns. Fair Isle leg warmers, check leggings, paisley tunic and stripey jumper. I look like I fell in the jumble. And finished off, for outdoors, with camouflage wellies and a flower print mac.

brown brogues
long orange socks
high waist, wide leg calf-length navy wool trousers
blue/orange/red striped t-shirt
purple shawl-collar cardigan
rust/green tartan newsboy

Black, white and red checked shirt; black jeans with chain; Doc Martens, black eyeliner and purple nail varnish, black denim jacket, black and white woolly hat.

black skinny jeans
blue leather/silver stud belt
zebra print silk top
black woolly cardi
used-to-be-red 90s vintage hoodie

variously rescued/rediscovered during spring clean :thumbs:

Still in my pyjamas (white T-shirt with a black dragon on it and black bottoms with a silver snake reminiscent of Blackadder 2) because I'm hungover and can't be arsed to get dressed.

Toast navy and grey dress.
Navy alpaca cardigan.
Black leggings.
Solovair shoes.
Silver bangle and earrings.
Hair up.
No makeup

Back
Top Bottom