Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are U Wearing 2-day?

Brown soft leather brogues
Some extremely cool lightweight denim trousers with a pocket arrangement I've never seen on any other pants
White t
Green merino sweater
Honey suede Levis trucker jacket
Blue basketweave flat cap

Black and grey striped jumper, black jeans with studded belt, Converse trainers, black eyeliner and nail varnish, skull and crossbones necklace. Black jacket when I go out as the temp's dropped.

skinny jeans, knitted jumper, vintage Omega watch from 1964 and these....

boots.jpg

Black wool paperboy hat
Sand coloured Barbour Harrington.
Black Napapijri t shirt
New Balance boxer briefs
Farah socks
Black suede Clarks Wallabies

Black, white and red checked shirt, black jeans and studded belt, black boots, black eyeliner and nail varnish, and leather jacket and woolly hat when I go out.

Black and white stripy jumper, black jeans with a chain, Doc Martens, tartan scarf, black eyeliner, purple nail varnish. I'm about to pop to the shop now so I'll put on my denim jacket as it's got milder but not quite warm enough to go out without a coat.

Black and blue checked shirt, black jeans with studded belt, black boots, black eyeliner and nail varnish. I'll wear my hoodie and woolly hat when I go out as it's still chilly.

Really comfortable high waisted indigo skinny jeans
Black 3/4 sleeved crew neck tee
Jade Cropped chunky knit cowl necked jumper
Green striped, soft woolly socks
Grey/aqua Hoka trainer sandals (so comfortable)
Red pu leather look jacket with hood
Assortment of silver jewellery- earrings, nose rings, rings, necklace.

Black jumper, black jeans and studded belt, Doc Martens, PUNK necklace, black eyeliner and nail varnish; and leather jacket and woolly hat when I go out.

Black jumper with white piping, black jeans with chain, black boots, black eyeliner and purple nail varnish, bat necklace. Denim jacket and woolly hat when I go out.

Sex Pistols T-shirt, black jeans with chain, Doc Martens, black eyeliner, purple nail varnish and star necklace. When I go out I'll wear my black jacket and woolly hat.

Bad Religion T-shirt, black jeans and studded belt, black boots, black rose choker, black eyeliner and nail varnish, purple lipstick. Pinstripe jacket when I go out.

Leopard print top, black jeans with chain, black boots, tartan scarf, black eyeliner, purple nail varnish. When I go out I'll wear my leather jacket and woolly hat. I'm starting a new part-time temp job at Wilko this afternoon, so I'll probably be given one of their red jumpsuits too.

Cat T-shirt, black jeans with studded belt, black boots, PUNK necklace, sweatband, black eyeliner and nail varnish, red lipstick. When I go out I'll wear my black jacket and woolly hat.

Back
Top Bottom