Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are U Wearing 2-day?

Every Time I Die top, black jeans and studded belt, Converse trainers, black eyeliner and nail varnish, PUNK necklace, black and blue sweatband. When I went up the shops I wore my pinstripe jacket but no hat as I'd just washed my hair and wanted it to dry in the fresh air.

Black jumper with white piping, black jeans with studded belt, black boots, skull and crossbones necklace, black eyeliner and nail varnish, red lipstick.

Bad Religion T-shirt, black jeans with chain, black boots, tartan scarf, black eyeliner, red lipstick, purple nail varnish plus pinstripe jacket and woolly hat.

Leopard print top, black jeans and studded belt, Converse trainers, blue flame necklace, sweatband, black eyeliner, nail varnish and lipstick; plus leather jacket and woolly hat when I go out.

Ramones T-shirt, black jeans and studded belt, black boots, PUNK necklace, sweatband, black eyeliner and red lipstick. No nail varnish today cus I've run out of polish remover. I'll wear my hoodie and woolly hat when I go out.

Zombie cat T-shirt, black jeans with chain, Converse trainers, bat necklace, sweatband, black eyeliner and lipstick, plus black jacket and woolly hat.

Black Sabbath T-shirt, black jeans with studded belt, Doc Martens, skull and crossbones necklace, sweatband, black eyeliner, purple lipstick, plus pinstripe jacket and woolly hat.

Black Flag T-shirt, black jeans with chain, black boots, star necklace, sweatband, black eyeliner, plus leather jacket. No lipstick today as I'm going shopping and it doesn't really go with masks.

vintage silk jacket, charity shop random (but funky) all over print t, powder blue armani trousers and white pleather hi-tops from primarkPhoto on 26-03-2021 at 17.29.jpg

This morning I had an interview at Wilko so I wore black shirt, trousers and shoes with pinstripe jacket and a bit of dark eye make-up. When I got in, I changed into my black and white checked jumper, black jeans with chain and Converse trainers plus dog collar and purple nail varnish.

I've lost about 10kg over lockdown. Also over lockdown, I've acquired several boxes of clothes I stuck in the loft 10 years ago because I was too fat for them.

So I'm sorting them out. Some haven't survived - mostly cheap T-shirts - but a lot of barely-worn stuff is in perfect nick, and the weight loss means that they now fit again. So today I'm wearing a nice snug pair of black chinos, and an Adnams "rugby" shirt. But it's less about the clothes than being able to wear them.

Black and red stripy jumper, black jeans with studded belt, Doc Martens, black nail varnish, PUNK necklace. I just went to the shops and being over 21C outside, I smeared myself in sunblock as well as wearing my protective cap and sunglasses. Coupled with the mask, I looked like a bank robber!

Black wool paperboy hat
Grey and Green Norrona jacket
Green Brigade 'Against the fanine and the crown' t shirt.
M&S Collezione jeans
New Balance boxer briefs
Farah Argyle socks
Adidas BC Sevilla trainers

Back
Top Bottom