Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are U Wearing 2-day?

Doc Martens, leather jacket, purple lipstick, purple nail varnish, star necklace, black and red stripy jumper, black jeans with a chain, black eyeliner.

Black boots, denim jacket, red lipstick, black nail varnish, black rose choker, black white and purple check shirt, black jeans with studded belt.

Icelandic fluffy grey and black patterned jumper.
Black snood.
Black / dark grey skinny jeans
Black furry lined DM chelsea boots.

Black long sleeved t-shirt dress, black tights, sardine earrings, glittery lobster brooch, DM Jadons, for added ability to reach stuff off high shelves.

Converse trainers, hoodie, black lipstick and eyeliner, purple nail varnish, tartan scarf, black and grey stripy jumper, black jeans with a chain.

Black High waisted stretch faux leather/ rubbery leggings- they are amazing! They are lined so cosy and utterly wipeable. Long black teeshirt, black fluffy jumper, fluffy green stripey socks, sorrel winter boots.
Really long red lands end puffer coat.
Array of silver jewellery.

Doc Martens, purple lipstick and black eyeliner, black nail varnish, blue flame necklace, black white and yellow checked shirt, black jeans with studded belt. When I go out, I'll wear my black hook jacket and black and white woolly hat.

Black, white and red checked shirt
Black jeans with a chain
Black boots
+
Black eyeliner, red lipstick, purple nail varnish and dog collar as well as pinstripe jacket when I go out.

Grey & black striped t shirt.
Grey zip up hoodie.
Blue light wash jeans.
White nike air force 1 tackies.
Long dangly silver earrings.

80s vibe going on.

Jaxon & James Paperboy Hat
Patagonia Isthmus Parka
Marina Yachting grey/red piping polo shirt
M&S Collezione indigo jeans
Farah boxer briefs
Farah socks
Timberland Heritage deck shoes

Every Time I Die top, black jeans with studded belt, black and blue sweatband, skull and crossbones necklace, black eyeliner and nail varnish.

Last edited:
White Whistles blouse
Laura Aahley embroidered waistcoat I've had for 30 years....yay it fits!!
Black winter tights
Black denim skirt

Black jumper with white piping on the cuffs and neckline, black jeans and studded belt, black rose choker, black eyeliner and nail varnish.

Minor Threat T-shirt, black jeans with chain, Converse trainers, black fleece, bat necklace, black and blue sweatband, black eyeliner and lipstick, purple nail varnish. When I went out I wore my pinstripe jacket and black and white woolly hat.

Sex Pistols T-shirt, black jeans with chain, black boots, star necklace, black and blue sweatband, denim jacket, black eyeliner and purple nail varnish.

Back
Top Bottom