Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are U Wearing 2-day?

Totally struggled to coordinate my clothes this morning, I’m wearing pink and black joggers, a zebra print vest top and mustard cardi. Thankfully it was a working from home day!!

Plain black jumper, skull and crossbones necklace, black jeans and studded belt, black boots. As well as black eyeliner and black nail varnish, and black jacket with hooks on it (I call it my Gerard Way jacket). Very dark and mysterious!

CLOTHES:
Black jumper with white piping on sleeves and neckline
Black jeans
Converse trainers
Pinstripe jacket when I go out

ACCESSORIES/MAKE-UP:
Black eyeliner
Purple nail varnish
Star necklace
Jeans chain

CLOTHING:
Black and green check shirt
Black jeans
Doc Martens

ACCESSORIES/MAKE-UP:
Black eyeliner
Black nail varnish
Black rose choker
Studded belt

CLOTHES:
Zombie cat T-shirt
Black jeans
Black boots

ACCESSORIES/MAKE-UP:
Black eyeliner
Black and blue sweatband
Purple nail varnish
Tartan scarf
Jeans chain

I'm also planning to dye my hair today, but not telling you what colour yet. I'll post on the Ugly Mug thread when it's done!

Much more coordinated today in old faithfuls, black harem trousers and black vest top, oatmeal cardi, dangly blue earrings.

CLOTHES:
Leopard print top
Black jeans with chain
Doc Martens
Black hook jacket when I went out

ACCESSORIES/MAKE-UP:
Black eyeliner
Purple nail varnish
Dog collar
Black and blue sweatband

Last edited:
Black eyeliner, bat necklace, leopard print top, leather jacket, black and blue sweatband, black jeans with a chain, Converse trainers.

Black eyeliner, skull and crossbones necklace, black and white plaid shirt, black nail varnish, black jeans with studded belt, Doc Martens.

Black eyeliner, black lipstick, black rose choker, zombie cat T-shirt, black and blue sweatband, black nail varnish, black jeans with studded belt, Converse sneakers. When I go out I'll put on my black hook jacket.

Black eyeliner, purple lipstick, tartan scarf, Black Sabbath T-shirt, black and blue sweatband, purple nail varnish, black jeans with chain, Doc Martens.

Life recently has been work clothes then leggings/joggers at home. Leggings & joggers were very normal pre covid at home but there was other clothes too.

Today I wore a pair of grey slouchy jeans that are high waisted. Might buy a second pair.

Black & yellow stripped top.

Silver converse boots

Black ‘turban’ style hat

Long green coat

Felt good.

Got a zoom thing next Saturday that I’m dusting off a dress & make up for!

Black eyeliner, red lipstick, blue flame necklace, Black Flag T-shirt, black and blue sweatband, black nail varnish, black jeans with studded belt, black boots.

Black eyeliner, black lipstick, dog collar, Minor Threat T-shirt, black and blue sweatband, purple nail varnish, black jeans with chain, Converse trainers.

Black eyeliner, purple lipstick, PUNK necklace, black top with fishnet sleeves, black nail varnish, black jeans with studded belt, Doc Martens.

Black eyeliner, Converse trainers, pinstripe jacket, black lipstick, black nail varnish, skull and crossbones necklace, black and white check jumper, black jeans with studded belt.

Back
Top Bottom