Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

We're fucking doomed. Or are we?

Are we fucking doomed?

• Yes, global war and apocalypse are just round the corner, start stockpiling baked beans now.

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • No, it'll blow over like all the other times, get back to Facebook and your hipster coffee.

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters

LDC

On est tous des pangolins
Feeling pretty despairing about the brewing global situation for a massive war currently, more so than anytime in the past. Am I right, are we rushing headlong into a world changing disaster, or is it just a bit of sabre rattling that'll pass again?

Intelligent analysis and thoughts most welcome, as are dire and despairing predictions of doom with no arguments to back them up.

In your own time, go on...

Short term no. Long term inevitably.

And if push comes to shove then just remember “Russian radiation is good for you!”**

** is what I’ve been joyfully told when visiting old Soviet nuclear accident/test sites.

as long as long term means the mid-2020s.

6c2.gif

or more than likely gang of wanker playing brinkmanship the world stage that will lead to fuck all

but make them look good to their bases

all Hillary was so terrible as she would of cause war with Russia

:facepalm:

oddly i have been making my way thru fall out 4 lately

just need to find a dogmeat and a X-02 power armor and i'm all set

:thumbs:

I worried about it in the 80s and then there seemed to be an optimisim in the air, Berlin Wall up to the GFA. Of course, there was conflict all over the globe and it was just naivety on my part, not realising that that's always going to exist, somewhere. But lately, I do feel that the larger events are overtaking us. I mean, nobody gets to vote on war, do they? So, it's a sense of helplessness coupled with resignation to whatever fate has in store. Would rather not be atomised just yet, all the same...

Back
Top Bottom